3.

AKANE'S POV

At the end of my shift in hospital, I had headed back home. The shift wasn't bad at all, there wasn't any emergencies so I was just stuck with paperwork and new medics in hospital.

In front of Konoha's hospital I saw my husband waving to me. Inctincively I grinned at him.

"Itachi, what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick up my wife"

"Aren't you supposed to have meetings the whole day?"

"Some of them were cancelled and I got enough time to come and pick you up" he gave me closed eyes smile.

I run to him and hug him tightly.

We could hear some, "Awww's and "Look how cute they're together."

We had smiled at that.

"I see you two are doing okay" I heard well known voice of lady Tsunade.

We turned to greet her and she just smiled.

"Thank you for taking care of my wife" Itachi bowed to her.

"I expect that from you too, otherwise I am coming after you"

"Lady Tsunade!" I laughed:"He's perfect just the way he is"

"I will leave you two lovebirds alone now and congratulations" she smiled and left us behind her.

We smiled at each other and after that headed back to Uchiha household holding each other hand.

"One girl asked me yesterday, when will we come to park together again. Maybewe could go to park to see them now"

"Let's go then" he smiled.

Uchiha's kids don't go to kindergarten, because our clan thinks they should grow up with their mothers and that's why every Uchiha women quit going on missions when we become mothers. That's just order of our clan elders and we have to follow them.

When we came to park in Uchiha household we were greeted by thirty or more kids.

"Good afternoon, Lord Itachi, Lady Akane" all of them bowed to us.

"Good afternoon" we smiled at kids.

"Thank you for taking care of us lord Itach!"

"Thank you for taking care of our clan!"

"Thank you for coming here!"

Children said, happily looked at Itachi.

"You're welcome" he smiled; he is gonna be great father.

We stayed with the kids for next hour, but then sadly we had to go.

"See you later" I said as we headed to our house to get ready for dinner with his parents.

"I am gonna take a shower" Itachi said.

"Got it"

I had enough time to prepare cake before we had to go so I went to go that.

"Itachi, when was the last time you got physical exam?" I asked before we left our house.

"Why are you asking that out of nowhere?"

"I don't know" I lied, Sasuke's visit to hospital gave me this idea.

"Actually, I don't even remember"

"Can you come to hospital when you can just to be sure everything is okay?"

"Once a medic, always medic" he laughed as we were walking to house of his parents. "I promise I will go as soon as got the free time to do it, don't worry about it"

"I am just taking care of my precious husband"

"Here they are!" Lady Mikoto smiled when she saw us.

"Good evening Mikoto" I smiled and gave Itachi cake I made, because Mikoto came to hug me.

"Good evening mom" Itachi smiled at her.

"Good evening you two!" she said:"You made a cake, you shouldn't have bothered yourself I know how busy you are"

"No problem, I had enough time to do it. Also, I always eat food you make so I wanted you to try my cooking" I smiled.

"Itachi, you better be happy to have her as your wife"

"I know mom, I know"

"Sasuke, come here now!" Mikoto ordered and we knew no one can go against Mikoto.

"I am coming" we heard Sasuke's voice and soon he got out of the house.

"Hey little brother" Itachi smiled at him and poked his forehead.

"Itachi, stop calling me like that" he argued a little.

"Hey Sasuke, you forgot to greet your sister" I smiled as I hugged him. "Long time no see"

I knew he didn't want anyone to know he got shots today so I won't tell that to anyone.

"Thank you Akane" he said quietly so no one except me wasn't able to hear it.

"You're welcome baby brother" I said quitly and he blushed a little.

When we entered their house we met Fugaku in the dining room.

Both of us bowed to him with. "Good evening lord Fugaku"

"Good evening" and that was all he said to me. He turned to Itachi to talk with him about his new position.

This old men will never change.

"Do you need any help?" I asked Mikoto.

"There's no need for that, Sasuke will do it, won't you?" she looked at him with look of 'you don't come and help me you're gonna be dead after this dinner.'

Sasuke got up without a word and headed to help his mother.

Dinner was quiet as always, but after that Itachi took my hand in his big one and said. "Dad, mom, we have to tell you something"

"What is it?" Fugaku asked like he doesn't care about what he's gonna say at all.

He looked at me waiting for my approval and when I nods he proudly said, "We're having a baby".

Sasuke spitted tea he was drinking and after coughing shouted. "WHAT?!"

"Is this real? Don't you dare to say it was joke" Mikoto hugged both of us and we finally got Fugaku's intention.

"Ye Sasuke, you're gonna be an uncle" Itachi looked at his brother.

"Congradulations to both of you!" Mikoto started crying.

"Lady Mikoto, please don't cry"

"Oh Akane, thanks to you we're going to be grand parents!"

After a little talk I headed to the kitchen with Mikoto to help her with dishes.

"Akane, thank you so much, thank you for taking care of my son, thank you for supporting this family, without you Itachi wouldn't be what he is today" she hugged me tightly.

"Mikoto I should be the one who is grateful, thank you for giving birth to him" I smiled.

"Well how far along are you?"

"Eight weeks," she started,"But I am a little bit scared of being a mother"

"Believe me every women feels the same when it comes to being pregnant with their first child, but there's nothing to be scared of."

_____________________________

Editted by