9.

AKANE

It's been a while since that incident, our baby was fine and now I am not leaving Uchiha's household until I got my baby. As much as I was against this at first, now I am sure in that whole Uchiha clan would give their lifes to protect their heir.

Shisui was with me 24/7, never leaving me alone and he's always trying to find me something to do so I wouldn't feel bad because I can't leave this household.

Itachi is trying to be with me as much as he can, but he's still clan leader and he have to run whole clan which isn't easy at all. He's coming home tired because of everything he have to deal and he's trying to be as best husband as he can be.

Lord Minato even tried to talk with that bastard who almost killed my baby, but there wasn't any proof he did anything so he was still free. Lord fourth even told us he's sorry for what happened even if it wasn't his fault at all.

Uchiha's were angry on Danzo and if one more attack happen there's huge possibility that civil war could happen.

Even Fugaku is worried and he accepted to rule clan for two or three days in week while Shisui's free and then Itachi's with me. We're trying to act like nothing happened but it's just not possible to do that. I still have nightmares about Danzo taking away my child from me, but I am not telling that to anyone, because that would only stress Itachi even more.

I headed to Mikoto's and Fugaku's house because I am spending whole day with my mother in law and we're gonna prepare family dinner.

Kids were going to ninja academy and it was really noisily. Some kids were running because they were late. I smiled at them and then looked at Shisui.

"What?" he asked.

"You remember who used to be always late?" I smirk at him.

"No, who?" he asked innocently.

"There wasn't mission when you weren't late" I laughed.

"That was long ago..."

"I miss that times when three of us would go on missions together, fooling around after it, running away from clan's duties we had" I smiled as I remembered all things we used to do.

At clan's campground in front of elders and Itachi's father we were ANBUs ready for everything, calm and collective.

"Go inside, I will watch from outside, I want to give you and Mikoto some time to talk about women things" he smirked and dissappeared.

"Mikoto, I am here" I said as I entered house.

"I missed you so much" she hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too" I hugged her back.

"Where's Shisui?" I asked.

"He will watch over me from outside, he wanted to give us time to have 'women talk'" I laughed a little.

"What's with Sasuke, I haven't seen him for whole week?"

"He's in his room getting ready for training with his teammates"

"I will go to greet him" I smiled.

"I will be in kitchen"

I headed upstairs to Sasuke's room. I knocked on the door of his room and soon I could hear:"Come in".

"Hey, little brother, what's up? You forgot your older sister?" I joked as I hugged him.

"Hey Akane"

"I see you're in rush, then we will talk tonight at dinner, have fun and say hi to your friends for me, will ya?"

"Hnnn" and with that he dissapeared.

Mikoto was waiting for me in living room so we can chat a little.

"I suppose you have many questions for me"

With that our chat started, we talked about pregnancy, kids, housework, how to handle being wife Uchiha clan's leader etc.

"I made lunch for Itachi and you, so you can go and eat with him, I know how hard is when sometimes you only can see your husband at night" she handed me two bags and pointed at smaller one:"That one is for Shisui, I packed him meal too, I know how much he likes homemade food"

"Thank you so much"

"Don't waste time now, I expect you to be back in two hours, so we can start preparing dinner"

I run out of the house and when I did so Shisui appeared in front of me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I will have lunch with Itachi and Mikoto made one for you too, because she knows how much you enjoy homemade meals" I said as I handed him one bag.

"She's amazing!"

We headed to police station and when we were there I let Shisui eat his lunch, because I will be safe with Itachi. I greeted some of police officers and headed to my husband's office.

I found him schooling new police officers and I almost laughed how cute he looked, but I doupt new officers though that.

"We will continue our talk later, I hope there won't be any more problems" he said and before they headed back do their job, they bowed to both of us.

"Do you know how cute you look when you're schooling others?" I kissed him passionately.

"I am not cute, they keep making same mistakes" he argued a little:"Anyways what are you doing here?"

I pointed at big bag I held in my arms:"Mikoto made us lunch and she taught we don't spend much time together so she wanted we eat together"

"Then I won't go against my mom" he smirked at me:"I know exactly where I am taking you"

He let others know he will leave for lunch and that he will be back in hour or two.

"Now, I am gonna put this blindfold on your eyes, I wonna this to be surprise" he put blindfold on my eyes and I just laughed.

Soon I was in his strong arms and I could feel his awesome defined muscles.

"Don't you dare do drop me" I joked as he started running with me in his arms.

"I would never do that, not even as a joke"

I hugged him tightly because I didn't want to fall.

"It's been a while since last time we did something like this, thank you"

"I am sorry because I can't always be with you, I know how much you need me and still I have so many problems to deal with being clan leader and you're always so supportive and gentle you were never angry on me because of that" he said.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, you're running one of the most powerful clans in the world and since the beginning of our relationship I knew you would be busy most of the time, but I am your wife and I am here to support you, I promised you I will always love you and I am keeping that promise"

"You're the most awesome wife anyone could wish for and I am go glad you're mine"

"You're not that bad either" I laughed and he laughed with me.

_____________________________

Editted by