2.

AKANE'S POV

The next morning, I woke up when Itachi was getting ready for the day.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up."

I smiled at him and then i got up from the bed to kiss him.

"You have to leave this early?" I asked, it was only four in the morning.

"Yes, because I want to do everything before dinner with my parents."

"I am proud of you, but really? I never met someone who's works as hard as you do"

"If it's for my family, then I am ready to work twice hard as I do now" he smiled proudly.

"I will bring you breakfast and lunch later today"

"You don't have to do it, you should rest"

"Nonsense, I will bring it to you. After all, I don't want our family to say you have bad wife. After all that, I will just go to do my shift in the hospital"

He laughed and then kissed me.

"Then I could come to hospital today to check my health" he said looking at me, smirking.

"Of course, I am sure Lady Tsunade's working today" I laughed at his expression.

"Just don't overwork yourself" he said.

"I should say the same to you"

"Then I will see you later. Go back to bed, you should rest." He said as he kissed my forehead. He then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

I did what he told to me and went back to sleep. Sometime around seven I had gotten up. I had started to get ready for work, along with making lunches for Itachi and myself. When I had finished, I had gotten to food and headed to his office in the police task force.

"Good morning, lady Uchiha" two young officers jumped off their seats when they saw me.

"Good morning to you too! I smiled at them."Is Itachi free?"

"Actually, lord Itachi is in a meeting, do you want me to call him?"

"No, but can you please give this to him?" I asked while I pointed at two lunch boxes in my other hand.

"Of course, lady Uchiha,it will be my pleasure to do that" he bowed as I gave him lunch boxes.

"Thank you" I said and then I headed to Konoha's hospital, the place I work.

When I arrived there, I told the nurses I will be in my office doing paper work and to call me if there is any emergency.

Doing paper work is really boring, but what has to be done, has to be done.

After three long hours of paperwork, I wanted to take a walk and then I met one Uchiha.

"Well...well isn't that my brother in law" I hugged him.

"You're embarrassing me"

"What happened to little child I used to babysit?"

"Akane, please stop, I am not a child anymore"

"To me you're always gonna be a child, got it?" I laughed. "So what brings you here?"

He mumbled something what I didn't understand.

"Sasuke, tell me"

"Shots"

I laughed a little at him.

"Then you're coming with me" I grab his hand and headed to first free doctor office.

"There's no way you're doing it" he tried to run away from me.

"That wasn't a question, you ARE coming with me, got it?" I looked him in the eyes. "You wouldn't like to make a scene in hospital, right?"

"No"

"Good boy, now go and sit on that bed, will you?"

"And what if I don't do that?"

"Then I will use genjutsu on you"

"You wouldn't do that"

"Want to test it out?"

"Tsk" Sasuke said.

"Don't you tsk me, Uchiha Sasuke"

"What did Itaci do wrong in his life to get you as wife?"

"Very funny, I am going to get your medical cart and prepare everything. Don't you dare to run away" I said and closed the door behind me.

Oh God, time flies for sure. I remember times I used to babysit him with Itachi. He was really cute baby and now he turned into stubborn teenager.

"Can you get medical cart of Uchiha Sasuke for me?" I asked nurse who isn't any older than thirteen.

"Of course lady Uchiha" she bowed and headed in other direction, away from me.

"I will be in exam room number nine" I said and headed to room with medicines and drugs.

I got shots ready and headed back to room where Sasuke is.

He jumped off the bed when I entered.

"There's no need to be scared, I wouldn't hurt my little brother"

"Tsk"

"Stop tsking me, I know you, you grow up with Itachi and me and I know that big Uchiha Sasuke still have fear od needles"

Nurse came in and gave me his cart and then excused herself.

I opened Sasuke's chart.

"Well it says you need physical examination too, you haven't got one in two years"

"Can we do it another time, please?"

"No we can't" I said."I will just check your height and weight, then stomach, heart and lungs and that's it" okay I skipped part with taking his blood example.

When I wrote down his height and weight I ordered him to lay down on bed.

"Take off your shirt"

"No"

"Sasuke!" I warned.

"It's weird,okay? You're my sister in law after all"

"Right now I am just medical ninja, nothing more, nothing less"

"Tell me if it hurts" I said and started checking his stomach.

"That wasn't that bad, was it?" I smiled at him.

"Hm"

His "hm" and "tsk" always annoy me the most.

When I checked his lungs and heart it was time for the hardest part.

I rub his hand with alcohol pad and took first shot.

"Don't panic, it will be over before you even know it"

"Stop lying"

I took first shoot and inserted it in his arm.

"Owwww"

"Don't act like a baby, that was my nail" I lied.

"How are you even a medic when you have long nails?"

While he was carping I did the other shoot.

"Done!" I laughed.

"How?"

"Well you have the best medic as your sister in law, you should be proud" I joked.

"Now give me your hand, and count to 15"

"Why?"

"Just do it and close your eyes"

Unexpectedly, he did it and I took his blood example in few seconds.

"You're good to go now, see you later at the dinner" I laughed and he almost fainted when he saw his blood.

"You're crazy," he started, "but thank you.".

"No problem, baby brother."

_____________________________

Editted by