8.

AKANE'S POV

I literally had to force Shisui to come with me, but I didn't mind at all, it's not my first time. I had to learn how to become strict and how to run hospital. Because if attack on our village happen, medics always have to be calm and ready for everything.

"Akane, please" he begged but I just didn't react on that and continued my way to first free examination room.

As we entered I ordered him to sit down on hospital bed and headed to get everything I will need.

"Please don't try to run away, I am not in a mood to chase anyone"

"Can we do this another time?" he asked:"Maybe in year or two?"

"Nope, we're doing this now" I smiled a little.

"Just a little pinch and I promise you it won't hurt"

"Every medics say same thing and in the end id does hurt" he protested.

"There's no way you will calm down, is it?"

I wiped his arm with cotton pad and took needle I will need. He turned his head in other direction so he couldn't see what I am doing.

But when I was ready to do it I felt sharp pain in my stomach and fell onto my knees. It hurted so badly that I even had problems to breath.

"Akane, what's happening?! Are you okay?!" Shisui was right next to me and he was panicking:"Say something!"

"G-go and g-get T-Tsunade"

He immediately rushed out door and only thing I could do now is to wait. I tried to reduce my breathing but pain was too strong for me to handle.

I felt like I will pass out because of pain in my stomach and I was scared for my baby.

Pains like this usually mean something I don't wonna even think about. I just don' want to believe in that I could lose it.

Tsunade rushed in the room, Shisui right behind her.

She kneeled down and immediately put her hand onto my stomach, I could see her green chakra and soon I felt her chakra in my body.

"Please save it, please!" I begged, pain continued becoming stronger and stronger and I started couching for air.

"Everything will be okay" that was the last thing I heard before I passed out because of pain.

After five hours

I woke up in hospital bed, worried Itachi sitting next to me holding my hand in his. His hair was in mess and I could see how much he is worried for me.

Is it okay?!

Tears started running down my face and that's when Itachi noticed I am awake.

"You're okay, I was so worried about you" he hugged me tightly:"You scared me to the death"

"Is it okay? Is our baby okay?"

He then tightly held both of my hands in his, tears running down his face now, he was silent.

"No, no, that can't be truth, it-it's not death, my baby is alive!" I started crying harder and protectlively putting arms around my stomach.

"Please calm down"

"Itachi, I can't calm down!"

"We don't know for sure, our baby is still alive, but poison was strong and we won't know anything for sure in next week or so"

"P-poison?!"

"You were poisoned, I don't know how, but it happened, if lady Tsunade wasn't in hospital... I don't even want to think what would happen" he cried:"It's all my fault, I was supposed to protect you"

Tsunade came into the room with serious expression, she had that expression on her face just in times when she was really worried about something.

"You're finally awake, I suppose Itachi told you everything"

"B-but my b-baby is still alive, r-right?"

"You know I don't lie my patients and that I am completely honest" she paused and looked me into the eyes:"Poison was strong, for now your baby is alive, but I can't tell you for sure what will happen next and I won't be able to know for sure will everything will be fine, all we can do now is wait and pray that baby is strong enough to survive all of this"

"But how the hell was I poisoned, Shisui and Itachi were whole time with me and I didn't eat any strange food"

"Poison was in your body for over than week"

I felt Itachi's mood changing from worried to angry, he hit wall next to him in anger, I saw his mangekyou sharingan was activated and with cold tone he just said:"I am gonna kill him!"

I never saw Itachi this angry, his cold tone even scared me to death. Worried Itachi disappeared, man who stod next to me wasn't my loving and caring Itachi, this was his evil twin, side of him which he always hide from his family and loved ones.

"Itachi...."

"I will make him pay for this, I won't just sit here while he's acting like he's innocent, I will break every bone in his body, I will make hin wish he was never borned,I will tear every muscle in his body, I will show him power of true Uchiha"

"Stop, right there!" Tsunade shouted on Itachi and pined him to the floor.

"Tsunade, you can't make me stop, I don't want to hurt you"

"Do you know what you are doing? Going against village elder without any proof of what he did. Itachi, you are smarter than that, maybe you would even be able to kill him, but if in process you end up dying too, would it be worth? You would leave wife and child behind you, child who would always suffer from being called as child of traitor" Tsunade held his body against floor, ready to put him down.

"Itachi, please stop!" I cried:"If I would lose you, I would lose myself. We will make him pay for everything he did, maybe not today, but in the future we will for sure"

"A-akane..."

"Don't let him be called hero after his death and your child called traitor"

_____________________________

Editted by