6.

AKANE'S POV

I groaned slightly as I felt slightly awake, yesterday was horrible and those memories had hit me. I was only okay because Itachi was there to calm me down.

I turned to the other side and reached out, wanting to hold him, but I felt only the bed.

I cracked my eyes open and saw that he wasn't there, I looked at the clock and realized it was close to six in the morning.

I got up and headed to get ready for the day. After that, I found Itachi in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning"he smiled and came to kiss me.

"Good morning" I smiled. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Not today, I am not leaving you alone."

We spend morning with each other talking about the past and how we used to be rivals.

Out of nowhere, toad was in front of us. Because this was summoners of our hokage, I knew that he wanted to see us.

"Lord hokage want to see you two in half an hour in his office," with that toad disappeared.

Both of us knew this was about incident from yesterday so we headed to hokage's office.

When we came there both of us bowed to hokage.

"I suppose you two know why I called you here today. I heard about an accident from yesterday. As hokage, I ask you to forgive me for what happened"

"Lord hokage, it wasn't your fault" Itachi said while I stayed quiet.

"I heard what happened and I promise you I won't let anyone take away your child from you. After all, I am a father too and I know how i would act if someone did that to my family. I suppose you know I can't control Danzo and I would ask you Itachi to get Akane good guardian, if you want I can even give you one of my AMBUs" lord Minato said.

"There's no need for that, I already have someone in mind for that job"

"I am really sorry for what he did"

"Lord Minato, thank you for everything" I said.

After all he really couldn't do anything about it, Danzo is one of village's elders after all.

"Both of you are free to go, I hope Danzo won't do anything stupid but if he do, you know you will always have my help"

"Actually, Lord Hokage, I have one request" Itachi said.

Hokage told him to request whatever he wants and that he's there to help.

"I am asking you to don't give Shisui any more missions as ANBU, because he's my best friend and the only person I truly believe to give him the mission to keep my wife and unborn child safe."

"If that's what you really want, you can have him. Guard Akane"

"Thank you lord hokage" Itachi said and we bowed again before we left hokage with his paperwork.

"I want to meet with lady Tsunade in her house, she asked me to come yesterday and I promised I will go to her place"

"Got it, but be careful and be back before Uchiha meeting" he said and kissed me and then he headed in the other direction.

"I will" I smiled and headed to lady Tsunade's house.

I knocked twice on the door of her house and soon I heard her voice:"Come in!"

"Good afternoon, lady Tsunade" I bowed as I saw her.

"How many times I need to tell you? There's no need for formalities when you're with me" she smiled. She's really strict as sensei, but as friend she's awesome and I can always ask her for help.