14.

AKANE'S POV

"Shisui, has been hurted during the mission so he don't be able protect you in next few days and that only mean I will be guarding you" Itachi said and I was worried about Shisui.

"Is Shisui okay?" I asked and he just nodded.

"He will need to spend some time in hospital but he should fully recover before next week"

"That's good news"

"But I am asking you to promise me one thing" he looked me in the eyes:"You must not leave clan campground without me or someone I trust whatever happens, please promise me that"

"I...I promise"

"I need to go on meeting in Sunokagure, I should be back in four days, until then don't leave campground of our clan, I will send someone to guard you, please be safe" he kissed me.

"Please take care of yourself, I will be fine here, I love you" I hugged him tightly, I wanted to cuddle in his arms, but he had to go.

He pressed his hand onto my stomach and I felt our baby moving inside me. He looked proud when he felt it too.

"I am sure our baby wants to tell you to be safe and to be back soon and that we will miss you" I smiled.

"I love you, both of you, and you little guy, be easy on your mom, she need rest"

I smiled at him and kissed him one last time before he left.

I started doing housework and making myself a breakfast. I became huge, I mean that's normal for 8 months pregnant women, but I think I will never get used to it.

I am used to training, working in the hospital and being busy with being leader's wife, but right now I am just spending days closed in this house.

I felt my baby moving inside of me once again.

"I know baby, mommy is hungry too" I pressed my hand on my stomach.

I can't wait to meet my little baby, clan members already started giving me gifts for our baby and at first it was a little bit weird, but now I am okay with it and I am grateful for being in this clan.

Itachi and I already decorated nursery and brought some toys. Right now we just have to wait for him to be born.

I decided to go to Mikoto's home after I had breakfast, I haven't seen her for a week and I needed someone to talk to.

She understood me like no one else could, because long ago she was like me and she knew how hard it is to be leader's wife. She knew under how much pressure I am because of elders and how hard it can be to deal with bunch of old people trying to teach you how to raise your own child.

They started "teaching" me how successor of the clan should be raised and I once I felt like I am giving them my child, but I have talked to Itachi and we made decision to raise our child with love and care. We will raise him to be successor on our own way when he is old enough.

I want to give my child childhood he needs, I knew the way they raised Itachi and for me that's wrong way. Fugaku took him to the battlefield when he was only five to show him how war looks and raised him only to care about clan.

But my husband found his happiness in his little brother, Sasuke is the only reason why he didn't became person without emotions. He loves his little brother with his whole heart and he would do everything to protect him. But that's the brothers love and I hope one day our children will have same kind of bounds Itachi and Sasuke have.

Mikoto tried to go against elders, but no one wanted to listen her. She raised her sons with love, but she couldn't go against rules of the clan.

"Mikoto, I am here" I exclaimed when I emtered their house.

"Welcome home, Akane" she smiled at me:"How is my little grandchild?"

"Active as always"

"Like father like son, Itachi used to be like that, what's with morning sickness do you still have it?"

"Sometimes, it's better than it was" I said honestly. I am tired all the time and sickness is only one of my problems, but I am proud soon to be mother.

Lady Tsunade is always checking on me and the baby, just to make sure everything is okay with us.

Mikoto and I talked for a while and I spent whole day in their house, she wanted me to sleep there, but I wanted to go home. I didn't want to bother her anymore.

I talked to Sasuke about his training and I found out he is doing great, he is always competing with Naruto and he act like he hates him, but behind that words I know how important he is to him. They became something like best friends and I am happy for their friendship.

After all I am Sasuke's older sister and I need to watch over him. He might be great ninja, but he is still just a teenager who needs person he can talk to.

"Be careful on your mission tomorrow and I love you little brother" I smiled at him before I left.

He blushed, but after that smiled.

"I will, you better take good care of my little niece" he showed his caring and loving side.

When I came home everything was so quiet and lonely. I missed my husband so much and I fell asleep hoping he is safe.