Chapter three

Marinette lied in bed, hugging the outfit Alya had bought her to her chest, as she sighed, thinking about a certain blonde.
Marinette knew that it was a bad idea to get it, but Alya really convinced her with the compliments, especially from that gay worker. Marinette let out a small giggle, replaying the laughing fit her and Alya had at the store in her head. Marinette got up, climbed down her ladder, and walked over to her chaise. She placed the outfit down, then made her way over to her computer chair, tip-toeing so she didn't wake up her sleeping kwami. She sat down, turning her computer on, grabbing her phone as she waited for her computer to load onto her home screen.

Marinette turned her phone on, noticing a couple of text messages from her best friend.

[I can't wait till' Adrien see's u in that outfit, girl!1!!]

Marinette sighed, looking up at her computer screen that lit up her bedroom behind her, smiling at the blonde that sat on her screen.

[I hope so. This may be my only chance to ever impress him.]

Marinette placed her phone down, clicking onto the Ladyblog webpage, gladly owned by Alya, and scrolled through to see if the brunette had updated her blog on any theories she had about the red and black polka-dotted, suited heroine.

Marinette clicked onto a video of Alya scrolling through a bunch of Ladybug pictures as she explained something,

Hey guys, Alya again. I was about to update my blog on another theory, but was distracted by all the Ladybug pictures I've posted in my times being with the Ladyblog! Have any of you guys noticed that over the time, Ladybug has been becoming more distant from Chat Noir? Like look at this pic-

Alya scrolled through her camera roll, finding a picture where Marinette had Chat Noir from an arms length as reporters snapped pictures in the background, same as the mod of fans of the hero's,

Ladybug is clearly arms length away from Chat Noir, and that's something new. Usually, we'd see her happily waving right next to Chat Noir, but something's been off lately. Maybe she's seeing Chat differently, and is developing a crush and now she's nervous around him!-

Marinette paused the video, squinted her eyes as she tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion.

How did she get that from that?

Marinette unpaused the video, watching as Alya lifted her phone in the air as she did a celebration dance,

My ship is happening! To all y'all who said it wouldn't happen, suck a my big left toe!.......Actually, don't do that please. Alya out!

Marinette giggled at Alya's last comment before the video ended. It wasn't new to Marinette about ships going around about her and Chat Noir. Her only problem would be if people actually started believing it like they did when Nadja Chamack got akumatized into Prime Queen.

Marinette scrolled down slightly to see when the video had came out. Only two days. She wasn't too late to like the video. Marinette closed out of the page, climbing up her ladder, letting herself fall softly against her bed sheets as she looked up through her glass trap door, gazing at the stars.

Normally, Marinette would go onto her balcony, and lean against the bars that protected her from falling if she was to ever wander up there, which seemed a bit off in her book, letting the cool breeze flow through her loose hair strands. She would watch as cars passed by, some honking at others in irritation, and some honking as they see family or friends driving or walking by. She always loves nights like those. She could always think about school, and her friends, and how life would be if she actually grew up to be a fashion designer, heck, maybe even world known like her inspiration, Gabriel Agreste. Then her thoughts always trailed to Adrien. How everything would be amazing if she and him got married, had their kids, and finally had their pet hamster. Oh, how she wished Adrien could just except her feelings. Even if he didn't know, he could have at least gotten a hint from her actions around him.