Chapter sixteen

Marinette and Adrien stared at each other for what felt like forever, reading each other's minds as they tried to think of some type of excuse that wouldn't involve telling the class that they're dating.

Adrien was the felt to let his eyes trail back to the very curious class, they're mouths hung agape and eyes wide.

He tried to think of something, but the only thing that came to mind was this,

"You see what happened was......I passed out......and I don't remember anything else......" He patted his chest, relieved he could breath normally again. Marinette turned from facing the blond, and directly at Mme.Bustier. She nervously smiled up at her, waving a bit as well,

"H-Hi, M-Miss......" She shakily said. Mme.Bustier crossed her arms, waiting for an explanation. Marinette sighed shakily,

"I got cold, and I didn't want to wake him from trying to get some blanket so I just got into bed and got comfortable." Mme.Bustier raised an eyebrow,

"How would he wake up if he passed out?" Marinette tensed,

"You know.......actually I don't even know....but maybe you know?" Marinette was ranting, and Mme.Bustier knew she was trying to get out of something.

"This isn't an excuse to the very inappropriate position I have witnessed you two in." Adrien guiltily looked down, trying to ignore the eyes that were supposedly on him. Marinette turned to look at him, and she immediately knew it was all her fault.

"It's mt fault. I should have never came here in the first place. All I wanted to do was make Adrien feel better, have some faith in wanting to be somewhere in life staying here, but ever since I've been here, I've been in the wrong doing, and it's time I admit to it. Yes, Mme.Bustier. I was the one that put myself into that position with Adrien that you find inappropriate for our age, but let me remind you, we may still be in school, but we're all 18, old enough to guide ourselves in paths that will take us into the true adult hood, and guide to where we want to be in life. You may not like that, but you have to respect the things we do." The room was silent. Dead silent. So silent a pin drop could be heard from a mile away. The looks on everyone's faces was unexplainable, and Mme.Bustier's face was full of shock. Never would she think her student would become brave enough to state the facts straight forward to her face. It was unbelievable. Not to mention Marinette did it without looking away like she was unsure of anything she was saying. She said it like she meant it.

Adrien's mouth felt dreadfully dry as he uneasily looked from Marinette to Mme.Bustier.

Alix began clapping, the rest of the class slowly joining in as the cheered for the blunette that surprisingly stood up for what's right, and made herself known.

Marinette turned back to look at Adrien, a smile on her face. Adrien smiled back, grasping her hand into his. He gave a small nod, and Marinette looked back at the class, and said,

"If it hasn't been known, Adrien and I are dating." Everyone hollered, excluding Mme.Bustier.

Nino and Alya jumped around in a circle, hugging each other tightly as tears streaked down their faces. Alix and Kim danced around hand in hand as the kicked their legs out in sync. Rose, Myléne, and Juleka screamed in a small circle they formed, fangirling just as Alya was earlier, finally getting it out their systems. Chloé removed herself from the group, pinching the bridge of her nose, Sabrina copying her.

Marinette and Adrien looked at each other, then back at everything that was going on, then back at each other.

Did we miss something?

Alya ran to the bed, Nino rushing behind her. Alya squealed. Nino fixed his cap, smiling brightly at the couple before him.

Alya jumped up,

"So is it true Chloé walked in on you two kissing?!" Marinette and Adrien both turned a crimson red.

"And was it like a kiss where you were going to get freaky, or a kiss where it was just plain heated make out session?" Adrien cleared his throat, and Marinette drew in a breath.

"To answer that question, Alya......it was the first question...you could say......" Alya grabbed Nino by the shoulders, shaking him,

"Did you hear that! They were trying to get it on!" Nino grabbed her firmly, staring at her blankly.

"I know. I'm sitting right here." Alya squealed again, getting up to go to Juleka and them, wanting to argue over what they were arguing about.

Nino watched as his girlfriend left, readjusting his cap, then turning to Marinette and Adrien.

"So, Adrien. Who pulled the first move?" Adrien blushed, pointing as he smiled sheepishly at Marinette, who only smiled at Nino sheepishly as well.

Nino tsked,

"Next time I hear she pulled the move first, I'm going to get Alya on you." Nino firmly said at Adrien, his expression serious out of nowhere. Adrien chuckled, a hand going to his neck,

"What could Alya do?" Marinette and Nino stared at the blond wide eyed. Nino spoke.

"Bro, were talking about Alya here. Alya." Marinette nodded, her face slightly going pale as she got the image of Alya beating the lights out of Adrien. It wasn't pretty.

Nino smiled again,

"I'm proud of you guys, even though I expected Adrien to try and go for La-" Adrien punched him in the side, Nino's hand flying to the spot that now ached and, he was sure, was bruised.

"-This one chick I know. Way harsh man....." Adrien innocently smiled at his friend, Marinette giving the both of them looks.

She looked around the room, letting out a long sigh.

What a field trip to remember.

------------------------------------------------------

Halo! I have a chapter up! It was supposed to be longer, but the shit didn't save and I had to rewrite it, but I forgot everything I wrote.....FML.

IF YOU HAVE READ MY NEW UPDATED SIN CHAPTER, IR EXPLAINS WHY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED. BUT HERE'S AN DOUBLE UPLOAD FOR Y'ALL CUTIES.

Anyways.....this chapter is short and makes no sense, but it's really all I could think of that would make sense for the next chapter.....so be prepared for something special, and maybe a long enough chapter.

Have a nice day, night, evening, morning.....whatever!

                                             ~Bug Out🐞!~

(Word count: 1088)

Not.me.best. (ب_ب)