Chapter forty-one

***WARNING***

There is a small mention of sex, not the act, but the mention of it, and nudity.

Nothing bad, just some fluff you can say.

Everything will seemingly get better from here.

Nothing intense anymore.

***WARNING***

------------------------------

Recap from last chapter:

Things don't start good.

"Luka, if you don't drive!" Adrien yelled at the blunet, his face sticky and red from the frustrated tears he cried.

Luka turned a sharp corner, staring down at the GPS on his phone in his hand. "It isn't like we're gonna get to her any soon, dumbass! Calm the hell down!"

A girl explains what she's been put through before getting there.

"Marie! Marie Ito! I was sent to that horrid man by my father after he shot my mother dead and sold my younger brother for money!" She said.

Adrien scrunched his face up. "That's horrible!"

Luka gave out a frustrated sigh. "The way they treat these women is filthy. . . makes me so sick to my stomach. ."

Gabriel talks about why he's doing what he's doing.

Gabriel walked up closer to the blonde, tilting his chin up with his pointer finger. "Why? I don't know, honestly. But her? Because she is eye candy from a distance. A gem waiting to be found by millions and put on display for multiples to see how stunning she is. It's a shame I'm getting rid of her, you have no idea how bad I want to lay my hands on her myself, but I'm getting a fair share of money for her, so it has to be done."

Adrien goes practically insane.

Adrien looked up at him. "You're absolutely disgusting. Why do you even need the money!? You're practically a billionaire!"

The blonde chuckled, then it turned into a hysterical laugh. "She was right! Anyone mentions her name and you don't know what to do! You loved her so dearly, but abused her because she threatened to leave us, even when really, she just wanted to visit family in London. You didn't want to be left alone with me because you didn't know how to be a parent all alone without her. Just like now you old bitch. I never hated you. I wanted you to see me as someone different and a son who wanted to make his father proud because I did everything you wanted me to do. Yet, all had to be done with the help of Nathalie because she was in love with you. That is, until you kissed her, you asshole!"

Bye, bye knee caps.

"Hey there, shortie. Mind telling me what you've got going on here?" The man said. He was big in weight, and his breathe reeked of rum, his teeth being a retched yellow as well.

Adrien grinned. "Say good bye to your knee caps, fucker."

Gabriel dies.

Gabriel blinked down at them, then moved from behind Luka's gun. "Okay, this isn't even entertaining anymore. You could've been shot me dead already, but you haven't," he pinched the bridge of his nose. "It upsets me how you're trying to scare me, but know I'm not fazed by this bullshit."