Chapter twelve

[Let's get a flashback]

Gabriel called Lila, asking her rather aggressively, to meet him at the Places des Vosges.

Lila made her way to there, lying to her mom when she questioned where she was going.
"I'm going to meet a friend at the park, she said to be there early so we could talk about the project we're working on together."
Ms.Rossi, Lila's mother, gave her a weird stare,

"It sure is early, but if it's for your education, I'll let you be."
Lila nodded,

"Bye, mother." And with that, Lila left the house, a mischievous smirk on her face.

With all the akumatizations she's been through, and her and Gabriel's relationship getting closer with the lies she tells him, there is no doubt that Gabriel would take her side more than he'd take his own son's side.

Lila crossed the street, sitting at a bench that was close enough to the road to recognize her.

An all to familiar car pulled up behind her on the opposite side of the metal bars.

A window rolled slightly down, Gabriel's eyes and up only to be seen from the darkly tinted windows.

"And how are you doing this morning, miss Rossi?"
Lila devilishly smiled,

"Great, Mr.Agreste."
Gabriel smirked,

"That's good to hear. I've have called you to discuss about my son being in the hospital. I know Ms.Bourgeois has complained to her father about going to see him, and with that said, I want you to go and "visit" him. Just to see how's he's doing. If there is anyone else there I don't really know, please tell me once you come back. Is that understood?"
Lila nodded,

"Yes, Mr.Agreste."

Gabriel looked over at Nathalie,

"Also, don't forget out deal, miss Rossi. I also don't want you going to see my son until Sunday morning. Is that clear?"

Lila nodded once again,

"Yes, sir."

And with that, Gabriel rolled the window up, driving away, leaving Lila behind.

"I understand very clearly, Hawkmoth."

[End of flashback]

---------------------------------------

     Marinette and Adrien shivered once they met Lila's cold glare. Lila smirked at the both of them, her arms crossed as she stared at the two of them like she could watch what they were doing all day, everyday, 24/7.

"How cute. Blondie and Blueberry have finally noticed their feelings for each other. What a sight to see." Marinette and Adrien looked at each other, then back at Lila,