Chapter thirty-six

***Warning***

There is the mention of guns in this chapter. There will also be excessive abuse in this chapter, and blood.

This chapter will be long, but not too long.

***Warning***

---------------------------------------------

Recap from last chapter:

Marinette finds out she's pregnant.

After a few minutes, Marinette picked up the test again, glaring at it. She stared at it for a couple of seconds before throwing it into the trash can and kicking the bin to the side.

She sunk to the floor, scooting up against her walls, hugging her knees to her chest. She cried into the space from her face and her thighs, silently cursing to herself about letting Nathaniel use her.

Adrien isn't upset about it.

She pouted her bottom lip, punching his chest. She forced her face into his abs, crying and banging her fists against his chest. "Please be mad! You should be mad! Why aren't you mad!?"

Adrien looked down at her, watching her go. "I have no reason to be mad. You didn't cheat on me, you got raped. If it was you cheating on me, I wouldn't trust you, and would be upset entirely." He grabbed her hands, wrapping them around his waist so she was hugging him. "What happened wasn't your fault, and you can't reverse and turn back time to change what happened either."

Nathaniel has a new plan, and Luka is intrigued.

Nathaniel gave a small golf clap. "Yeah, yeah, I missed you too, Couffaine. Anyways, I've got a new plan, and it's gonna be our first class ticket to cash."

Luka held the brunette to him so she didn't fall, and scooted closer to the red head. "I'm listening~" he smirked.

Porcashiden is expecting Gabriel to keep his word when it comes to their plan.

Gabriel folded his fingers up, making his hand into a ball. "I should have her there by mid-January. Don't get your toupee gel all heated up."

Porcashiden turned around chuckling.

"I'll be waiting, Gabriel~"

Enjoy~ ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Luka glanced around him, allowing himself into Armes Bastille's gun store.

He walked straight to the front counter, already analyzing some shotguns behind the man attending the store.

"Hello, young man. Looking for a gun?" The man asked, resting on the counter top.

Luka gave him a fake smile. "No. I'm looking for a pool noodle."

The man chuckled, straightening up again. "You got jokes, huh? So what's your interest?"

Luka pushed his hands into his pockets. "Pistol and do you sell axes?"

The man raised a brow. "That's a new request. Yeah, we have them located in the fifth aisle."

Luka gave him a single nod, making his way to what he thought was the fifth aisle.

"Next one over!" The man called, finally leaving to go and grab the pistol.