05 - Rendevous

Aria's POV

"What the hell Niel!?" I say annoyed. "Seriously, don't scare me like that!!" I say while crossing my arms.

I don't think he was really listening as he was on his back laughing very hard clutching his stomach. I for one didn't really find that funny.

"I'm sorry, HAHA, so sorry HAHAHA," he says still laughing. I'll give him 5 more seconds to stop.

"Hahaha!"

5.....4.....

"Hahahah!"

3....2...

"Ha.....ha......"

1.....

"Ha.....okay I'll stop. I just thought it was funny," he says with a guilty look standing himself up. Unnnnnnggg I can't stay mad at him when he looks like that.

I sigh letting it go. "Why are you even here at this time? Wait, when did you even get here?" I ask wondering.

"Well, I just wanted to see you I guess. And I've been here for a while. Like since the start of the conversation. And the tapping was definitely not me," he says blatantly obvious.

"No of course not," I play along.

"Anyway, since I'm here now, can we take that walk I asked about earlier?" Niel asks.

"Umm.....I'm still not so sure about that.." I say. Really, I'm such a scaredy cat. I'm bad at breaking rules or going against someone because I feel bad afterwards. In this case, I just don't want to get in trouble.

"I guess I'll just have to steal you then," he says matter-of-factly. He bends down and scoops me off my feet into his arms. Now, I'm not really heavy but this probably still requires lots of strength. Who knew Niel was surprisingly strong? He's not skinny but doesn't have a buff build either. He just has a really nice bod.....STOP. Aria, I don't know where you're going with this but you should stop. Like this instant. Now, I'm gonna be conscious of his body damn it. And it's so close, I can feel his faint heartbeat. It's beating heavily but probably from climbing up, scaring me, picking me up, all that stuff.

Another thought, ISN'T THIS LIKE KIDNAPPING!!

"Wait, Niel, w-what are you doing. P-please, put me downAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Niel one hand securely on my back and the other on the pole, slides down onto the ground and landing nimbly like a cat. Nope, a ninja. If that scream I let out didn't wake my family up I honestly don't know what will.

I hold on to him even tighter, scared that I'll drop. I quickly realise what an awkward position this is with my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. I can feel a blush slowly creeping onto my face.

"Are you turning red, Aria?" He asks smirking. Oh, no. I can't let him know.

"NO!! It's from the rush of getting kidnapped," I retaliate. He runs even faster to somewhere. The way his hair covers his face because of the wind looks almost pretty? Wow, I am calling a guy pretty. Could it get any worse than this. Actually yes, I've been staring at him ever since he "took" me.

I better make it back home....alive.

---

Okay, I admit, it wasn't too bad that Niel forced me to go with him. How am I meant to wake up tomorrow? Wait, it's not even a school day and (who am I kidding) I would probably stay up late on social media anyway. Oops.

After we headed more into the middle of the city, he put me down gently and apologised for his actions. I don't really see the point though since it was his idea. Niel, please don't confuse me anymore.