DISCONTINUATION!?

So, hey guys. It's been a while.

I know I have some explaining to do.

First of all, I stopped writing and placed this book on hold because I just was not feeling it and my writing was definitely getting worse. I also felt like updating was turning into more of a schedule rather than updating because it was fun. Of course those weren't the only reason but I'd like to keep it at that.

Secondly, although it does say that this book is getting discontinued, I'm actually planning on revamping it a little and I guess "upgrading" it. I'm not sure if you guys were aware but I was actually 14 when I started writing this and there are some strange and cringey things written here.

So I'm not actually stopping the story altogether but more like improving it now that I'm a little older (in reality it's only been a little over a year since the start) and my English has definitely improved this year. But there's probably still gonna be mistakes. Oops.

Give me a little time and I'll be re-releasing this story and hopefully I'll have fun writing like I used to. For those who actually have read this whole book, it'll still have the same basic storyline but this time I'm really going to try hard to make it amazing.

Thanks if you're reading this now because DAMN, that's some dedication I see.

If I haven't really answered everything you're wondering, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Anyway, thanks again and as always

BYEE

- M