2 : 𝘌𝘹𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤

The music blaring in the whole club, lights beaming all across. Drunk people dancing in ecstasy, with few young couple making out in the corner. Some individuals lost who looked under age to be in this craziness.

The boy flinched the instance he entered the club. He wasn't new to this but every time the madness of the club takes his breath away. He looked around for a specific raven haired male but unfortunately for him in the sea of people a lot had the same hair.

After looking for half an hour the boy gives up and makes his way towards the bar wanting to drown himself in the ecstasy of alcohol. Works every time.

He looks behind the counter to ask for a drink, he finds no bartender present. He groans in dislike. Today seems to be a bad day for him.

"Jeon Jeongguk why are you so unlucky?", the boy mutters under his breath.

Jeon Jeongguk, he's mentioned but still a mystery. He is known to be an ambitious man, in a good way. A very composed man from outside but a shy kid from inside. Competitive and very passionate about whatever he does. A very good man said by many. Has dark jet black hair, muscular physique and brown orbs which hold the galaxies always tend to take a lot of people's breath away.

"Gguk.", a husky voice calls out. A hand coming it's way to the shoulder of the said male, resting there.

"Yoongi hyung.", Jeongguk cries out, hugging other by the waist.

Min Yoongi is a family friend of the young male, a good friend. He chuckles patting the younger's head, lovingly massaging his scalp.

Jeongguk groans satisfied.

"Let's party.", Jeongguk yells stretching out the 'y' at the end.

Yoongi asked Jeongguk to come to the club so they can celebrate. Jeongguk recently finished his third semester in economics and was ecstatic. So here they are now.

~•~•|•|•~•~

Jeongguk is not drunk that's for sure, but he definitely is tipsy. The way he rolls his body ridiculously around the club looks absolutely hilarious to everyone who settle their eyes at him.

Yoongi, well there was no sign of him. As if he disappeared in thin air.

After a while Jeongguk walks towards the bar to get himself more vodka, wanting to get drunk to the core.

Celebrating wasn't his only excuse to come to the club but he wanted to forget his arranged marriage too.

His father told him about this a week ago when his marriage was arranged a whole month ago.

He felt devastated. He is literally only twenty one. He had plans, dreams and so much more. Now he will be stuck in a marriage.

He can't believe he's getting married to a male. Yes, he's pansexual, but even he was aware of the society. His father didn't even think of homophobia. He was well aware of the hate he will get for marrying off to a man in Korea which is not even legal.

A sigh escapes Jeongguk's lips as he settles himself on the chair in front of the bar. He shuts his thoughts off and calls for the bartender.

"Get me a cup of vodka.", Jeongguk calls out to the bartender who nods and disappears the next second.

"Why is the bartender never here?", Jeongguk hears a groan. He turns to his right and finds a male, with brunette hair.

He was tall and tan. A very beautiful contrast indeed. He stares for god knows how long but was interrupted right after he hears glass clashing on the floor.

His eyes move towards the sound and finds the bartender looking at his feet with a defeated look. The glass that supposedly broke wasn't in sight but it's obvious it's under the man's foot.

A huff slips Jeongguk's lips, as he turns to the bartender, ready to complain about the delay but before he could,

"Jimin, Let's leave. This club is too disoriented.", he turns his gaze towards the same male that sat in a stool beside him. The lights are dim so he can't tell the features briefly but he looked exotic. There was a short male beside the tall male.

"Yeah, let's go.", he hears another high pitch voice reply as the two men walk away.

"Sir, your drink.", Jeongguk turns his gaze back to the bartender and nods as he takes the drink.

"Let's drink the feelings away."