27 : 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦

"Never blame her, Tae."

"I blamed her. I blamed her for so long. I thought she gave up on us. I t-thought she was selfish.", Taehyung says shakily. "Why am I even crying? I made myself believe she died long ago. So why is it hard to believe she actually left?"

"Oh, Tae.", Jimin mumbles, hugging the other tighter.

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung. I should've told you this before.", a voice booms from the rectangular device in the young male's grip.

"Mr. Kyong, hello. I'm Jimin. I really need to ask you something important.", Jimin says as he softly snatches the phone from the younger's grip.

"Jimin? Huh, yeah. Sure, ask.", Kyong utters with confusion lacing in his voice. Voice hesitant.

"Does Namjoon know? Does he by any chance know about Eunae, may god give her peace, passing away?", these words get the attention of the other male. Taehyung looks at Jimin with wide realizing eyes.

"I feel extremely bad saying this but yes. I'm sorry Tae, I didn't tell you."

"When? Appa, when did you tell him?", Taehyung speaks into the phone that Jimin has raised a bit closer for the other to speak in.

"Four years ago. If I remember accurately. He needed her information for some ID card registration. Why are you guys asking?"

"What are you both doing here?", a questioning voice echoed in the room, causing the both men standing up.

"Talk to you later.", Taehyung mutters to the phone, ending the call.

"I am Park Jimin. Namjoon probably told you already to let me be. Now leave.", the short male orders to the man standing between the door with a uniform that suggested he was a security guard.

"Park Jimin? Oh, yes. Sorry!", the guard says, as he bows and walks away.

"What? Namjoon? Is this he's office?", Taehyung questions with a huge question mark doing justice to his expression.

"Yeah! He was working on the divorce case after all. He has all the documents. He let me come here anytime cuz he wanted us to discuss any matter in his office rather than phone unless it was really necessary to communicate through the phone.", Jimin comments, watching his friend sitting on one of the sofa.

"He trusted you. But never his own brother. Instead he played me."

"He cheated me too. Some way or other. Don't beat yourself for it."

A loud sigh echoes. The younger rubs his face in shock and agony. He can't tell which emotion dominates here.

"He faked my mother. He stooped so low just for money. I'm disgusted. He is disgusting. I fucking hate him.", Taehyung mumbles, with deep inhales to stop the tears.

"Tae, everything will come at place. Relax.", Jimin mumbles out as he walks towards the sofa. He crouches down in front of the other and holds the younger's head between his hands. "Everything will be okay."

"Taehyung?", a voice calls out from the door.

"Who?", Jimin questions as he moves his gaze towards the door. His eyes widen to see Jeon Jeongguk.