28 : 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳

"What the fuck are you both doing here?"

"Since when did brothers come to questioning terms, Kim Namjoon?", the younger brother asks, sarcasm dripping.

Taehyung walks over to his brother with hatred present in his eyes. His fist clenched on his side. Eyebrows knitted, wrinkles appearing on the forehead.

"Tae, I'm sorry. I was just confused- to ah see you three together.", Namjoon quickly replies as if trying to cover up.

"You fucker.", Taehyung screams, grabbing his brother by the collar. "Tell me why did you call Jeongguk here?"

"Tae, calm down.", the older says, grabbing the other's wrist to pull away but the grip was firm.

"ANSWER ME."

"Tae, stop. You'll hurt yourself.", Jimin grabs the younger by the waist to pull him away but again the grip was firm.

Jeongguk just stays stiff. His eyes staring at the trio. He doesn't know how to react. What is going on? What happened to Taehyung?

His head hurt as many questions were thrown his way by his own self.

"Taehyung, please. Let's talk this out.", Namjoon insists, holding his brother's wrist tightly.

"Tell me. Why the fuck did you call Jeongguk?", Taehyung asks leaning closer, glaring at his brother.

"I needed to talk. I'm being honest that's it." Namjoon tries to pull his wrist away, succeeding as the other loosened up.

Taehyung smirks, and rolls his eyes. Tongue swiping his mouth. "You are total bullshit."

Before the older could comprehend anything, a great force meets his nose. He stumbles back, his head throbbing at the pain. Liquid running down his nose. Namjoon gasps from the shock, his hand reaching below his nose, he brings his hand in his vision to find red liquid painting his hand.

He looks up to find his younger brother, exhaling loudly, tears furiously rolling down. His husband standing beside him, hand wrapped around the male's forearm.

Jimin comes and grabs Namjoon's arm. Making sure the male wouldn't hurt Taehyung.

"You monster. You lied. She was going through so much. She was in pain." More tears start flowing from the the blond's eyes. Jeongguk stands beside him, lost. He keeps his grip firm on his husband to prevent him from causing more harm.

"You still lied. You still FUCKING LIED." Taehyung screams, tears not stopping. His legs start wobbling, his vision blurring his surroundings. He can't stand it.

He hated her. Despised her.

The guilt is raw in his blood. He hated her so much. She was just in pain. She just wanted love. She was alone.

"Taehyung!", a whisper is heard as his body comes in someone's embrace. The warmth radiating, heart beat steady and just memories breaking in front of his eyes.

"Leave. NAMJOON LEAVE.", Jimin yells, pushing the tall male. Namjoon's eyes widened, nose bleeding, he was in a state of shock. He was a mess.