8 : 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴

"It's Jeongguk."

"Huh? Already. Didn't you both meet yesterday at his house?"

"Yeah! But I gave my number. Maybe it's something important.", Taehyung replies, his eyes brows frowning, in confusion.

He accepts the call and brings his phone close to his ear,

"Hello, Jeongguk?"

"Oh, hi. I just called to ask you if we can meet up tomorrow."

"Uh, sure thing. I'm free tomorrow. Why, though?", Taehyung looks over at his friend who has a confused expression. The younger male brings his finger up on his lips to ask the other to stay quiet.

"Well, we are going to get engaged after tomorrow and we have to get our rings from the jeweler. I will get to know you more as a plus point."

"Oh my god, are you asking me out?", Taehyung utters, muffling a laugh, causing the older male on the sofa to tilt his head in more confusion.

"Gay."

"You, gay. Sure, though, I'll be wherever our date will take place."

"I'll text you the details. Bye, dork."

"Says you, dork.", Taehyung retorts back with a chuckle finally leaving his lips.

"Lame comeback, dork. Bye though, I'm seriously hanging up.", a chuckle is heard from the other side of the phone before the line goes silent.

"What was he saying?", Jimin asks with his eyes a bit widened in curiosity.

"Just dork things.", Taehyung says, another lighthearted chuckle leaving his lips.

~•~•|•|•~•~

"How do I look?", Taehyung asks, twirling himself, showing off his outfit.

"Look at you getting all ready for your future husband.", Jimin laughs looking at his friend, who was overdressed. Just a bit overdressed. Just a tiny bit.

"This is my normal fashion. Just me. Stop being delusional kid.", the younger replies, running his fingers in his hair. He looks back at his shorter friend who was siting on his bed.

Jimin like always came where he is to help his friend out. Just guys stuff.

"Where is he taking you though?", the older watches as his friend buttons up his jacket.

"To the jewelry shop. He said he'll pick me up, if that isn't already obvious.", Taehyung turns back to the mirror and adjusts his pants around his hips, looking himself over.

"That's it?" Jimin words dripping the tone of surprise.

"Yeah, seems like it.", the younger pats at his own hair, making them look presentable. Then he turns to his friend and gives him a smile.

~•~•|•|•~•~

"Hi.", Jeongguk greets sweetly as he sees Taehyung walking down the apartment stairs.