13 : 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵

"Don't talk to me."

"Tae, I'm sorry.", Jimin apologizes, his arms embracing Taehyung who grumpily sat on the sofa with crossed arms on his chest.

"You didn't attend my engagement party.", Taehyung complains, a cartoonish expression present on his face.

"I'm sorry. I was ready, and was on my way there. I really was. The party was starting at eight and I left my house at seven but the car broke down. The cab driver had no other choice but to make me wait in the car. The main road was mostly empty, barely providing us any help.", Jimin explains, his arms tightening around Taehyung.

"Okay, fine. I'll let this pass.", the younger smiles at his smaller friend. His own arms wrapping around the other's to give the love back.

"So what's the tea?", Jimin asks, separating from the latter, as he grins slyly.

A defeated sigh leaves Taehyung's lips as he eyes his friend with disappointment.

"Well, we kissed.", the younger utters nonchalantly, as he straightens up on the sofa. Jimin just tilts his head in confusion. "Me and Jeongguk. We kissed each other."

The shorter male's eyes widen hysterically. He stares at the other's features looking for any deception.

"T-that's new.", Jimin mutters under his breath as his gaze meets the ground, a heavy sigh being sounded in the room.

Taehyung just hums, an uncomfortable atmosphere settling in the room.

"It was bound to happen anyways.", Jimin comments.

~•~•|•|•~•~

"Hyung!", Jeongguk screams as he kicks open the door. Want some dramatic kicks, Jeongguk'll do it for you.

"WHAT!?", a panicked Yoongi runs out of his room towards the front door to know what the commotion was about. Guess what he saw?

A pissed off bunny.

Yoongi groans as he soon realizes the other was here to interrogate him about his absence in the engagement party. He rubs at his nape, smiling sheepishly at the other.

"Look I'm sorry for not-"

"Save it.", Jeongguk exclaims firmly. "I just want food, then I'll think about forgiving you."

Yoongi sighs, a soft smile revealing itself on his lips as he grabs the car keys from the side lamp table.

"I was busy writing my presentation for a meeting but I love you too much so let's go.", Yoongi says, as he grabs the other's forearm. "Lamb skewers?"

"I still haven't forgave you, fyi.", Jeongguk comments, allowing the other to pull him towards the front door.

~•~•|•|•~•~

"Hello?"

"Hi, where are you?"

"Hyung? Oh sorry I'm kinda surprised you called. Why though? Do you want to come over?"

"Uh, no. It's just I think I saw you."

Jeongguk looks around, slightly confused at the other's confrontation.