22 : 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

Divorce papers will be sent to you soon

When you're deep in the mire of heartbreak, chances are that you feel pain somewhere in your body—probably in your chest or stomach. Some people describe it as a dull ache, others as piercing, while still others experience it as a crushing sensation.

Jeongguk. He was numb. He was feeling everything but nothing at the same time. His throat was clogged, fists clenched and heart beat escalating.

"He was serious?", the male mumbles out dropping on his knees as he holds the desk trying to prevent himself from falling completely. The chair rolls back from the great push. "He was actually serious."

~•~•|•|•~•~

Tears roll down his cheeks, a gasp leaving his lips. He holds his chest as his heart clenches tightly in his ribs. He shakily brings his hand on his mouth and bites his tongue, trying to force the sob down his throat.

"You did the right thing, Tae.", he feels arms wrapping around his body and shaking him side to side to prevent the boy from sobbing.

"Hyung, I l-love him. I can't l-let him g-go."

A minute or two ago Taehyung sent his husband a message. A message that will destroy their relationship forever.

Sobs finally release Taehyung's lips as he hugs his brother, crying on his shoulder.

Kim Namjoon. Heir of Kim pharmacies and older brother of Kim Taehyung. Well, why is he with Taehyung? Why now? Why not years ago?

"Tae, go to sleep. It's late night.", the older says patting the latter's head. But the sobs get louder.

~•~•|•|•~•~

~flashback~

"Lift your chin.....oh yeah....that's perfect. Well done.", the cameraman yells at the beauty standing in the frame in different poses.

"Great work, everyone.", Taehyung says as he bows taking the face towel from his assistant and muttering a soft 'thanks' before leaving to his changing room. He wipes his face to clean off the sweat that glistens on his forehead. He was just doing some photo shoots for samples of the modeling he'll do for the fashion week.

The first thing the male does after dropping his towel was to check his phone.

47 messages

He sighs deeply as he grabs his phone from the desk and clicks the messages, looking for a specific message but ending up not finding it.

Do I not mean anything to him?

He sighs for the nth time at the thoughts and plops down on the loveseat sofa.  He goes through his messages when he gets across one message that made his heart stop.

Namjoon Hyung
Tae?

He looks at his phone with wide eyes. Is it his own brother? His freaking brother? The last time he got a text was a 'congratulations' for his wedding and that's the end of it. It's been ten months since they even heard of each other.