30 : 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"I just got a call, my father is arrested."

The oldest turns in a flash, his eyes widened in shock.

"Why?", Taehyung questions, feeling a little devious at the thought.

Jeongguk doesn't reply, he only walks towards the bed to engulf the male on it.

"He is finally arrested. Taehyung he is finally arrested.", now lips were meeting the blond's.
"I can't even put it into words on how happy I am."

Taehyung just smiles, as his fingers caress his husband's hair, lips still attached.

"You are happy?", The blond questions, not understanding the other's enthusiastic reaction.

"Of course I am, he was a monster. Oh my god, I'm so glad. I was trying so hard to get him caught.", Jeongguk sighs out, relieved in every aspect.

"You wanted to get your father caught?", Namjoon asks, analyzing the younger man.

"Oh yes. I found out that he has a double business, one that was in the dark. He smuggled drugs all across the world. Fortunately, our hospital is pure, no accusations on it. I started going to police and giving them evidence for two years now. He raped my mother on daily, her screams haunted me for years on years. I would die to have that monster behind bars."

Taehyung smiles softly, a little concerned for the younger who seemed as if screams would leave his lips soon. The trauma of a mother dying is worse than he can decipher.

He pushes his fingers between the dark locks of his husband's hair, smoothing it out.

"I have been doing so much to destroy that man but in the end I didn't need too cuz karma was on its way to him.", Namjoon exclaims, guilt present in his tone. "I'm so sorry, Taehyung."

"It's okay.", the younger brother says, nodding at his brother. While turning his attention back to his husband, he witnesses the most loving smile adorning Jeongguk's lips.

~•~•|•|•~•~

They both were back at their home, their relationship stronger than ever. It was a little haywire at first, little arguments here and there but that's how relationships go anyways.

Jeon Jonghu in the jail, away from their lives as the younger has became the CEO of their companies. It worked in Taehyung's favor too, all the pent up hatred welling out.

~•~•|•|•~•~

The couple were cuddled up in their bed staring at the ceiling with a comfortable silence around them.

"Tae, I'm sorry.", Jeongguk murmurs, breaking the odd quietness causing the older to raise his eyebrow.

"What for?"

"The Aera thing.", this ticks something off in the blond's man. He sits up and stares down at his husband who stares back.

"You know that's not a good topic to talk on about. I forgave you long ago, please don't bring it up or my mind will force me to say things I don't want to.", Taehyung utters, his gaze directed someplace else so he wouldn't need to look at his younger lover.

Arms wrap around his waist that slightly angers him, he was feeling just fine a moment ago and now his husband is triggering memories he doesn't appreciate to remember.