10 : 𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎

"You look ridiculous."

"Pardon?", Taehyung asks, placing his palms on his hips.

Jeongguk sighs, shaking his head as he stands up and goes to his closet. He takes out a black tie and a Gucci belt. He hangs it around his own neck and walks back to the older male.

"Ah, what?", the brunette looks at the other male who pulls him by the waist.

"You didn't even tuck your shirt in." Jeongguk places his hands behind Taehyung's lower back and starts to pull on the waistband, he pushes the shirt in with his other hand, adjusting the shirt at the back, from there he slides his hand for the front too, tucking the shirt in completely all around the body. He slides in the the belt in the belt hoops on the pants, causing the older to gulp. He fastens the belt from the front and finally pulls away.

"Now that's how you do it.", Jeongguk comments, nodding at the other male.

Don't get Jeongguk wrong, the guy thought doing this to your buddies is normal. Boys to boys. Nothing too explicit. Right.

Taehyung just looks away at the wall, his neck burning, and teeth pushing into his lips.

"Now, for the tie."

He moves back to the older and slides the already made tied tie around the brunette's neck. Taehyung flushes, his mind screaming,

'This is FUCKING EMBARRASSING'

As Jeongguk starts tightening the tie the door slams open. Causing them to flinch so hard they think they peed their pants.

"Ohhhh, I didn't mean to disturb you both.", the pair look at the source of the voice to find Jonghu standing between the door.

"Dad, you should knock to inform the ones inside to know.", Joengguk says, annoyed as he moves away from Taehyung and keeps a decent distance. "It's rude walking in someone's room like that."

"Taehyung, son. I'm glad you changed. You look more decent and seem as if you belong to your respectable family." Jonghu comments, clearly ignoring his own son.

Taehyung flushes more at the words, and clasps his hands behind his back as he fiddles with his fingers.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon."

"Well, I came here to notify you both that the guests are informed that you both are having a love marriage so please act appropriate to fit the love category."Jonghu informs eyeing the two males. "You both have good chemistry so it would work."

"Dad!"

"I will leave you both to it.", Jonghu turns, walking out the door before he gets attacked by the two youthful men.

"You know what Taehyung? Forget what I said, life isn't gonna turn out for the better.", Jeongguk sighs out, plopping on his bed.

Taehyung stands there with his face burning. He is so embarrassed. In many universes, in many categories, in many lives, he's EMBARRASSED. His hands come to his cheeks as he feels the heat it radiates. He wants to scream.

"Tae, you good?", Jeongguk questions as the other stands there, stiff.

"Me? Oh, yeah. I'm great. What about you?", Taehyung looks over at the man, sitting on the bed. He forces a smile and gives two thumbs up.

"Uh, I'm good, I guess. Do you need help with your hair?", Jeongguk questions, awkwardly watching the other standing five feet away, frozen.

"Uh no. I'll be fine.", Taehyung assures, turning with a face palm and goes in the bathroom. "Too much touching for today."

~•~•|•|•~•~

"Okay, I think I'm good now. How do I look, Fashion Master?", Taehyung asks, his face holding an expression of a proud man. His hair parted, revealing his forehead, giving him a manly appearance.

"Now, you actually look great.", Jeongguk compliments, as he stays plopped on the bed, staring at the other. "Maybe too good."

"What is that supposed to mean?", Taehyung chuckles, his feet moving on their own, leading him to the bed. His gaze setting on the male who was sat on the bed.

"That you look attractive enough to infatuate me.", Jeongguk grins or smirks, depends on his thoughts to be honest as he eyes the other male's features, taking his symmetrical face all in his system.

Okay, god, he's attractive.

"Well, thanks? I don't know what to say about that so yeah. Should we leave or...?", the older body language jittery, somehow expressing discomfort.

"I'm sorry for going over board with my words.", Jeongguk apologizes, catching up on the other's behavior.

"Oh, no, it's not you. I'm just kinda scared? Does that make sense? I feel like wanting to puke, my body feels tense and my hands are kinda clammy. I don't wanna go out there.", Taehyung confesses, expressing his feelings.

Jeongguk stares with his mind not giving him the appropriate reaction you are supposed to have when someone reveals their vulnerability.

What is he supposed to respond to that? That feeling? The feeling he had gone through repeat on repeat.

"Hey, Tae?"

Taehyung hums as a response, his gaze raising up from his white Gucci sneakers. He was distracted by his own feet, or was trying to distract his inner conflict.

"Let me take you somewhere."

To be honest I don't even know where I'm taking this story. I wanna go to a corner and sob.