11 : 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮?

"Let me take you somewhere."

"Where?", Taehyung queries, his head tilting slightly, lips twitching as a habit of skepticism.

"Just follow.", Jeongguk commands, as his figure falters away towards the main window. The younger grips at the lower of the window, pulling on it as it slides up, creating a big rectangular passage way to the outside. Without any hesitance the raven haired male climbs out causing Taehyung to panic.

"Jeongguk, what are you doing?", Taehyung screams, running to the window, gripping the wooden holder and staring down to see if by any chance the younger male has fallen.

"Hey!", a familiar voice reaches the brunette's ears causing his body to noticeably wince. He looks above his head to find the other male hanging from the roof.

"Jeongguk, are you crazy? You are going to hurt yourself. Come down this instant."

"Nope, it's fine. I've done this many times. Come up.", Jeongguk utters, his smile giddy, hair floating in air as his head was upside down.

"Jeongguk please you are going to hurt yourself.", Taehyung insists, his heart beating faster than usual, frightened for the other.

"Come up already.", Jeongguk stubborn behavior doesn't justify his actions. A shaky breath leaves Taehyung as he looks up at the smiling male.

"I'm scared of heights. I c-can't."

"Oh!", Jeongguk climbs back inside the room, hitting his foot on the other's shoulder by the miss of direction.

A painful groan leaves the older male. His hand creeping to his own shoulder pushing at it, groaning further more from the muscle stretch he felt.

"Oh my god.", the younger strides towards the older in concern.

"Are you okay?"

"Jeongguk you should stop doing such idiotic actions. What were you even trying to do back there?", Taehyung whines a little more at the pain, glaring at the other pointedly.

"I'm so sorry. I just wanted to show you the view of the city, it always calmed me down when I was stressed.", Jeongguk mumbles, looking like a scolded puppy, his lips forming in a pout.

The older sighs, stepping in front of the younger.

"It's fine. Thank you for wanting to help but you know you could've hurt yourself too.", Taehyung softly explains, watching as the other nods. "You're such a kid, Jeongguk."

"Does it hurt?", Jeongguk gulps, his eyes settling at the other's shoulder.

"It's fine now. It was a temporary pain.", the older replies, a soft reassuring smile. "Should we go now?"

"Are you nervous?"

"I'm fine, I have said so many times. Let's go now.", Taehyung insists, regretting being so transparent to the other, and speaking out his feelings.

"If you are nervous, let's wait for a while. Sit down and try to relax. My pervious strategy hasn't worked maybe this one may help you calm down."

"Jeongguk, I really appreciate your concern but we have to leave.", the older tries to convince, moving his shoulder back to back to ease down the slight pain.

"Stubborn ass.", Jeongguk mutters under his breath as he grabs the other's forearms and sits him down on the bed. "I'll be back."

Just like that the younger runs out of the room.

"Says him, stubborn ass.", Taehyung exclaims, watching as the other runs out of the room.

~•~•|•|•~•~

"I'm back.", Jeongguk announces with two average sized bowls in his hands. "I brought ice-cream."

Taehyung gaze lifts from his lap to find the younger with two dishes in his hands and a giddy smile dancing on his lips.

"Ice-cream? Which flavor?", the older asks happily, his odd mood wearing off the instant he hears about the sweet frozen deliciousness.

"Strawberry and chocolate, whichever you'd like.", Jeongguk brings the bowls in the vision of the other. The brunette smiling takes the bowl that has pink ice-cream.

He scoops some of it with a spoon and places it in his mouth, sighing contently at the melting on his tongue.

"Thank you so much. Now this is how things are done, not hanging by the roof."

Jeongguk chuckles softly at the other's words as he eats his own ice-cream, sitting himself beside Taehyung on the bed.

"Now, what's the plan?"

"What plan?", Taehyung asks, Jeongguk's question coming out random to his ears.

"I mean, my father said so. All the guests were told we are having a love marriage so what do we do?"

"They were told we are in love? Wait, THEY WERE.", Taehyung screams, standing up in a quick flash, staring down at the other.

"Yeah, weren't you listening?", Jeongguk replies, a bit startled by the other's outburst.

"I-I, no, I wasn't.", the brunette sighs. "What did your father exactly say?"

"That all the guests were informed we are having a love marriage.", Jeongguk watches, as the other male just stands there, shock evident in his expression.

"Shit."

"Is there something wrong with that?", the question has a slight offended tone in it. As if the other's curse has affected Jeongguk.

"Yes, there is. If they were told it's love marriage they will- they will..", Taehyung walks around, his body tense. "I can't."

"What is your point? What are you trying to say?", Jeongguk further putting pressure on his questions, a slight offense lacing in his tone.

"They will think we are gay. If they'd know it's arranged they would think otherwise.", Taehyung paces place to place, facial expression messed. All crazy.

"What's your problem with homosexuals? Since the time we met today you are going on and on about it? What's so wrong with that?", the younger questions brusquely, his questions coming off more and more insensitive.

"That's not what I mea-", Taehyung tries to bring a new light to his point, shocked at the other's questions being thrown to him.

"Than what do you mean?", the younger steps closer to the older, with frowned eyebrows, as if challenging the other.

A knock is heard by the door causing the both pair to look at the door.

"Come in.", Jeongguk commands, moving slightly away from the brunette. His expression still angered, mind hazy.

The door opens to reveal a female standing between the door. Jeongguk eyes her to soon realize she is one of the maids in the Jeon mansion.

"Sir, master has asked both of you to come to the ground floor. The majority of guests are here."

Did you guys like the chapter? If so, I love you. Hehe 💕