6 : 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"So we decided to have the engagement ceremony in two days. How does it sound to you both?"

Jeongguk and Taehyung after having their moment, headed back to the hall as they wanted to have some sort of involvement with what their fathers are discussing. They weren't expecting their fathers to be already up to something.

"Isn't that too soon?", Jeongguk questions, praying to all gods for his father to change his decision.

"Yeah, I agree with Jeongguk. It's too soon. Marriage is away so why rush the engagement?", Taehyung looks at his father, begging silently for them to postpone the ceremony but alas.

"Well, you both don't have valid reasons to do otherwise so it's decided. Engagement will happen on Tuesday. Anything else to say?", Jungho explains, watching the two bothered men. He for sure knew the both young men are against it but he isn't going to change anything.

"But Mr. Jeon-", Taehyung starts but was stopped as a hand clasps his wrist. The fingers squeeze his wrist, a way to tell him to not bother.

He sighs, turning to Jeongguk. He looks at him with desperation. Not really clear what he was desperate for though.

"It's useless.", Jeongguk mutters low enough so only Taehyung can hear. The older male between the duo just nods, a sigh of defeat escaping both of their lips.

"Taehyung, let's leave now. It's getting late.", Kyong orders, as he watches his son nod and softly pull his wrist away from his soon to be husband's grip.

"Joengguk, it was really a pleasure to meet you.", Taehyung comes forward and side hugs the other male. It was awkward, well maybe a little but was so anyways.

"Same goes for you.", Jeongguk replies with a gentle smile, wrapping his right arm around Taehyung's waist to return the overly uncomfortable and awkward side hug.

~•~•|•|•~•~

"So how was he?", Kyong is the one sitting at the driver sit, his hands gripping the stirring wheel. Taehyung sitting on the passenger's sit with arms crossed over his chest, furrowed eyebrows. "Is he acceptable to marry you?"

"Appa, why did you go against me? You knew I'm not in favor of having an early marriage but you still arranged it. Now when you agreed to give me at least a week for engagement, you changed the arrangements. Now what? you'll force me to get a child with a woman and identify it as mine and Jeongguk? Now what?"

"Calm down, kid. Aren't you taking it too far with your words. Two males don't make a child so you can't identify it as yours with him. Either way it's how it is. You agreed on it so stop complaining.", Kyong exclaims, his fingers tapping at the stirring wheel, their car stuck in a sea of cars. A traffic, too difficult to escape from, caging the father and son in the car.

"I agreed to marry only in the condition to divorce under a year if my heart desires, having the marriage under a month, and it only being a professional deal, nothing more. Why are you making this hard for me? The engagement was promised to be in a week not this week." Taehyung yells, with not a loud voice but more a firm fact. "It's annoying how you always pull me into these kinda of situations. Do you even know how many girls I had to date for your sake? Don't you think marriage is too far fetched?"

"So basically you don't like the guy. Just say you don't like Jeongguk, stop making it a long lecture.", Kyong mutters, with a pissed out expression.