Bal wedding part 2

Don't start the music yet. And yes, I know that's it's from Liv & Maddie, but it's such a great song. I do NOT own the song or the video!

Everyone was at their places at the wedding. Mal and Hades were about to walk down the aisle.

"You ready?" the father asked his daughter.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Then they walked down the aisle. Ben gasped, he was amazed by the look of his bride. She smiled and Fairy Godmother started talking. "I am happy that we are here to see how our king and future queen are getting married and for me it's an honor to be the person who will make you married. Now, Benjamin Florian Beast do you take Mallory Bertha Dragon(I couldn't think of a good last name, so go with it.) to be your wife and queen?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you Mallory Bertha Dragon take Benjamin Florian Beast to be your husband and king?"

Mal took a deep breath. "Yes, I do."

"If there is anyone who thinks that these two should not be together speak now or forever hold your peace."

The room was quiet until a cloud of purple smoke appeared. That was...

"Mother!" Mal shouted.

"I was not planning to come, but thinking of you having your happily ever after you don't deserve made me do it."

Mal was now sure that she's ready to fight till her mother's death. But she first tried a spell.
"Let's make it easy, later we'll try hard
change that awful villain with
the texture and size of her heart." It worked! Maleficent was now a small stone figurine. "This time it's the end!" the purple-haired girl said and broke the figurine into two parts.

"Oh Mal, you did it!" Fairy Godmother said.

"Is she dead, gone and will not appear anymore?" Mal asked.

"Yes, she is." the girl hugged Fairy Godmother.

Evie cleared her throat. "I don't wanna ruin your moment, but we have a wedding to continue."

"Oh, yea we do!" said Mal.

"Okay, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Then Mal and Ben kissed.

"Now, let's get this party started!" Carlos said

"Now, let's get this party started!" Carlos said. The whole room laughed.

"Huh, the music that I downloaded is not on the flash drive!" Evie said.

"Here take this one. I filmed it yesterday." Mal said and passed her phone to Evie, who was a bit worried. "Don't worry it's music!"

The blue-haired girl put the record on.

* start music *

It started. And Ben immediately realized that this was his wife's voice. "I didn't know you play the piano." he said.

"I do, but just I haven't told many people."

Then they started dancing as well as the other people on the wedding. "I love you, Florian." Mal said.

"Me too, Bertha." he said. They laughed and then kissed.

It was the of the wedding day (and the party).
"You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" the purple-haired girl said.

"Mal, you drank too much, let's go to our room!" Ben said and grabbed his wife.

Yay, Mal and Ben are married! Now, what should I do next? Do you want Devie, Jarlos, Jonnie or Huma?