Chapter 28

(Time skip - few weeks from last chapter)

"Here you go." the chemistry teacher said while giving the tests to the students.

"Yes!" Evie screamed when she saw she got an A. The teacher strictly looked at her. "I'm so sorry that I interrupted the lesson." Then the girl showed her exam to Doug.

"See, you're absolutely something more than just a pretty face," he whispered.

"Thanks." Evie said and kissed his cheek. The teacher cleared his throat. "I'm sorry again." then she turned to see how was Mal doing because the morning sickness hasn't stopped and the girl was feeling dizzy. Mal was sitting alone on her desk because Ben was on a council meeting as usual. "You okay?" Evie whispered to the purple-haired girl.

She was just about to say she's fine when she felt an urgent need to throw up. "Mr. (Whoever 'cause I don't remember the name) can I go to the bathroom, please?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Can I go too?" Evie asked worried for best friend.

"Fine, go."

The blue-haired girl ran to catch Mal. The purple-haired girl was already vomiting in one of the toilets. Evie lifted her best friend's hair.

"It doesn't look like you're okay." she said.

"But I am! Just morning sickness."

"You should tell Fairy Godmother. School is not for you right now."

"Ben and I are not telling anyone yet! I am pretty sure that I'm less than two months pregnant."

"But she's a different case..."

"Evie, I'm not skipping my last year of school because of pregnancy!"

"I'm not saying this..."

"Yes, you are."

"Fine, I am, but you need rest."

"No, I don't. I am not a little kid! I can look after myself! And believe me, I know what's best for me. And the situation isn't changing even if I'm pregnant." the purple-haired girl said and walked out of the bathroom.

"Did I heard something about pregnancy?" Audrey said when she walked in. "Is Mal pregnant? Just wait until the media finds out! I see the title - 'The queen of Auradon pregnant even before graduation.' "