Chapter 16

Carlos woke up next to Jane. He tried to get up as quietly as possible, but he accidentally hit his leg into the corner of the bed.

"Aaaaah"

"Carlos, you okay?" Jane asked.

"Oh, good morning Jane. Yeah, I just hit my leg."

"Oh my Fairy Godmother, that's a lot of blood." She said while staring at his leg. "I'm gonna bring some bandaids, think I have some in my dorm."

After few minutes, the girl got back with a box of bandaids.

"Do we really need all of those? I mean it's just a small cut."

"Well, maybe not all of them but at least one." and she passed him a bandaid. He put it on. "By the way, have you seen Lonnie she wasn't in the dorm? Nevermind, we were together the whole night."

"When you said about Lonnie, actually Jay didn't know that you'll stay, so he had to come in the dorm tonight, but he didn't. Do you think they're together?"

"I have no idea, but I hope they are. You know, the chemistry between those two is just so strong."

"And it's so funny how they don't realize it."

Meanwhile, Lonnie was at Evie's house drinking coffee with her.

"So you spent the whole night sword fighting with Jay and you call that romantic?"

"Yeah, he even asked me out on a date." Lonnie said. When Evie heard that, she got so excited.

"Really, that's awesome! Tell me everything!"

"Well, I said 'would you like to go on a date with me' and he said yes."

"Lonnie that means you asked him out."

"I knew something was wrong, but at least he said yes."

"And when's your date?"

"Um, let me check. After an hour."

"What?! There's no way we can be ready in an hour!"

"We?"

"I meant you, but I'm definitely helping with the outfit."

After 20 minutes, Lonnie was wearing a coral jumpsuit, blue high tops and I'll try to find a pic of her hairstyle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay and Lonnie were at the date, which was sitting on a bench and eating ice cream.'

"Jay, if I haven't asked you out were you going to ask me go on a date?"

"Actually, yeah, I was thinking about it, maybe that's the reason that we sword fought the whole night. I was just trying to get courage to ask you."

"You? Trying to get courage to ask a girl out? Since when Jay is scared to go on dates with girls?"

"I'm not, just the girl is special this time." Lonnie blushed like a tomato. "I think I want something more than just one date. I... love you. Do you love me?"

There was a little pause. "Yes, I do." the girl said. Then the two kissed. "I know it sounds dumb, but we're not telling anyone yet, right?"

"Yes, we are not, especially Evie." They laughed a bit then they kissed again.

There you have it guys – Jonnie is here. Obviously Huma is next, but I'm going on vacation and I'm not sure if there will be any Wi Fi there, so, I'm not sure when the new chapter's coming, but I'll try to publish it as soon as possible.