Chapter 2: A date?

I think I'm going to be making the chapters a bit shorter

-

Cas' mouth hung open. He knew Gabriel could be crazy but this was far "What?, you can't be serious-you're the one who's been saying love isn't even real!"

"To me it isn't but to Sam it just might be, and if I can get if to feel that way about me then I get laid."

"You've gone insane."

Gabriel shook his head in protest "No I haven't."

"Yes you have, spray paint dicks on bathroom stalls and throw pies in people's faces-"

"Oooh that's a good one-"

"But toying with someone's feelings?, Gabriel that's low even for you."

Gabriel didn't falter "It's just a little fun" Castiel sighed, he wanted to say something anything but nothing came to mind, so he just shook his head and decided that that was enough of his brother for today, heading upstairs Cas decided to get some early sleep.

~

Gabriel huffed annoyedly as he left his detention, it was his third one this week so he hadn't had anytime to woo Sam and the boy had been around for a few weeks now.

They weren't friends but they did hang around each other a lot because of Charlie and Cas so Gabriel did get to throw a flirty comment Sam's way every once in a while.

He stopped in his tracks with a frown as he heard soft music playing in one of the rooms down the hall, he followed the sound all the way to the half open door of the music room, staring into the room.

He saw Sam sitting peacefully on a stool with a ukulele in his hands strumming on it quietly.

Gabriel knocked on the door finally making his presence known and Sam's eyes shot up through his light brown hair and Gabriel felt his heart skip a beat "What are you doing here?" Sam asked semi annoyedly, "I came from detention." Gabriel answered with a shrug.

San scoffed "Obviously."

"-I heard you playing- I didn't know you play the ukulele."

Sam sighed and set the instrument down "Well now you do." Gabriel ignored the cold shoulder and raised a brow "Why are you here after school anyway?"

"This is the music room isn't it?" Sam retorted, Gabriel chuckled slightly at Sam's sarcasm "Yes I can see that." He grinned and Sam looked up at him with a sigh giving up his tough act "I come here to play a few times a week-.. to clear my head."

"Clear your head of what?"

Sam ignored his question "Do you want something Gabriel?"

Gabriel nodded, this was the perfect opportunity "Yes actually, I happen to have this extra movie ticket but I have nobody to give it too..mind taking it so you can go with me?" He smiled sheepishly, hoping that it would work.

Sam raised his eyebrows "...Are you asking me out?" He deadpaned.

"..No I'm giving you a free opportunity to go to the movies with me."

"..So a date?"

Gabriel rolled his eyes "..Just go out with me" Sam laughed unimpressed by Gabriel's lame efforts as he tucked his ukulele into it's bag "If you're trying to get in my pants you're going to have to try harder."

"Come on Sam we've known each other for what three weeks now?, isn't it time we get together?"

"No."

"I promise I'm not trying anything, I'm just simply asking you out."

Sam blinked at him, slinging the bag over his shoulder, "Why do you do it?"

Gabriel frowned "Do what?"

"You act like a douche bag, sleep around and act like you're emotionless when it's obviously not who you are" He said, "I'm not looking to date anybody right now, but even if I was I'd be cautious, I'm not trying to be played Gabriel."

Gabriel was taken aback, not really knowing how to respond to that, Sam sighed looking Gabriel in the eyes "If I did want to go out with you, which Gabriel would I be going out with?"

~