Chapter 12: Meet the parents

This is the fastest I've ever updated so enjoy

-

Gabriel knocked on the Winchesters door, looking down at his watch- he was right on time hopefully they didn't forget. He was excited for their day at the lake but maybe just a little more to hang out with Sam. When the door opened a man whom Gabriel had never seen before answered, "Hello." The man said and Gabriel cleared his throat "Um- are Sam and Dean here?"

The man looked him over. He was tall, dark hair and peircing green,blue eyes that burned a hole into his head "And you are?"

"..A friend?"

"Are asking are you asking me or telling me?" The man said sternly and Gabriel gulped, just a little terrified "T-Telling you."

"Dad- chill, it's just Gabe." Dean said running up to the door and his dad looked Gabe over agian before walking away "Sorry about that."

"No problem." Gabriel shrugged but he still looked traumatized, Dean sighed, his dad always had that effect on people "Where's Cas?"

"Lucky for him he's meeting us there." Gabriel informed him, "Hey Gabe." Sam smiled brightly coming out of the house he gave a sweet kiss to Gabriel's lips, Gabriel reacted though kissing back for just a moment before Sam went running down to the Impala.

Dean whistled "What was that?" Gabe blushed, had Sam just done that? "Nothing shut up-, let's just go."

-

They had an extra day off from school so they'd all decided to have a relaxing day hanging out by the lake. Music was playing- Andy was swinging on a tire that was strung on a tree, some of the girls (Charlie, Jo, Meg, Ruby) had challenged Gabriel to a drinking game which he was winning at.

Dean and Lisa were making out in the water, and Sam and Cas were playing a rousing game of one touch with a football.

It was nice- peaceful- until Dean and Lisa decided to get out of the water and were rewarded with well..Gabriel. "So Lisa?- is it?, you and Dean-O huh?" Gabriel started leaning back on his car, that was just parked on the grass not too far from Dean's Chevy Impala. Dean gave him a look "Dude don't start."

"No I'm just curious- I thought we had a thing you and I- I just want to know what she has that I don't."

Dean frowned at Gabriel's teasing "We never had a thing." Gabriel mocked hurt "Dean Winchester you wound me." He said making Lisa chuckle and Gabe couldn't help himself "Watch out for this one Lis the mixed signals are everywhere."

Dean rolled his eyes and Lisa nodded with a playful smile, "Thanks."

Cas walked up to the group grabbing a drink from the cooler, he tried not to notice the arm Dean had around Lisa, but they shared an awkward look. Gabriel caught on and came to his brothers rescue "Hey Dean-O you wanna see something cool?"

"Well-"

"Great!" Gabriel popped the piece of candy he'd been rolling between his fingers in his mouth "Hey Samich over here!" He called and Sam ran over to him. "Yeah?-" Gabriel grabbed him by the neck into an open mouth kiss, the candy slipping back and forth between them- Sam moaned into it first liking the sweet green apple flavour, gripping at Gabriel's neck for more.

Their friends -especially Dean- grimaced and laughed "Okay- okay, cut it out." But they kept going- like fuckin' wild animals "Guys c'mon." Dean tried again and Sam raised a middle finger to him still kissing Gabriel feverishly until the candy dissolved.

Sam parted Gabriel's lips with a smile "That was..nice." Castiel eyed them "So is a thing now?" He gestured at the two who clung side by side "Are we honey bear?" Sam asked and Gabriel jokingly pondered the question for a second "I don't know Samshine." He said back in that same sarcastic love tone.