Chapter 7: Jess

Sam had gotten ready early in the afternoon and headed over to The Novak's to help Gabriel with his project like he had promised. The encounter with Jess still bothered him but he decided to ignore it for the moment and focus on something else- hence throwing himself into Gabriel's crazy.

He knew that it wasn't very healthy to just ignore it but for the time being that's what he had to keep himself from actually having a huge breakdown. He was currently leaning on Gabriel's mustard yellow car, camera hanging from the strap on his neck as he waited for Gabriel and Cas to show up.

It didn't take long for the brothers to run out of the house, Gabriel shouting some curse word at one of his siblings before slamming shut the door.

Sam's jaw dropped when he saw them
"Woah what the hell happened to your hair?" He held back a snicker as he pointed at the brothers' new hairstyles; Gabriel had a soft light golden rose gold hair mixed in with his his natural golden caramel and Cas was sporting a deeper brown hair color.

Sometimes he wondered how the two were even siblings, Cas almost always wore black and if not that at least some dark color, and Gabriel on the other had the most bright and eccentric outfits ever. Though he looked fairly normal today, wearing just a white hoodie and denim jeans along with Cas in his black and white striped tee and tight black jeans.

They were complete opposites.

Sam shook himself from his thoughts, Gabriel shrugged "We thought it'd be fun, well I did, Cas just made his darker." He scoffed in disapproval "Boring"

Castiel just rolled his eyes as they got in the car, "Cas how are you not cold?" Sam frowned, it was freezing in Souix Falls. Cas shrugged in response and Sam huffed a laugh "I will never understand you." He turned to Gabriel "So Princess Bubblegum where to?" Sam grinned at his own joke and Cas laughed from the back seat.

Gabriel scoffed "Laugh it up Winchester- but you know I look good." He smiled "Besides it fits my aesthetic."

Sam didn't protest there; he kinda did look good but he missed Gabriel's natural color. Castiel looked up from his phone "Okay- Gabe Dean's at the auto shop so you can drop me off there" Cas told him "I still can't belive he works on weekends"

Sam snickered queitly "Yeah it's because he wants to- cars are his friggin life, he loves it there"

Gabriel rasied his brows "Enough to work on weekends?"

Sam sighed, "It's kind of a family thing.."

-

"I still can't belive you made us stop for popsicles Gabe." Sam complained as he ate his orange one; after they had dropped Cas off Gabriel had spotted and icecream truck and just 'had to get one' as he said.

Gabriel smiled like a child "And I'll never regret it."

Sam scoffed rolling his eyes before the fell on Gabriel fitting his entire popsicle in his mouth like it was nothing, his mouth widening slightly as he stared, Gabriel chuckled pulling the treat from his mouth licking the tip seductively as he did so "Trust me Samich I've taken bigger." He said noticing Sam stare.

Sam shook his head not letting Gabriel get to him "So what you're a bottom?" He retaliated and Gabriel was slightly taken back "I can accommodate to either Samsquatch." He smirked playfully and Sam rolled his eyes though Gabriel could see a hint of a smile on his face.

"Whatever." Sam muttered as they continued on their trail stopping to take pictures every time Gabriel saw something that caught his eye, they didn't speak much and Gabriel thought it was kind of strange but tried not to comment on it...until he couldn't.