Chapter 10: Dean's got a hot date (pt 1)

Dean groaned as he woke up,the sunlight was in his eyes so he held a hand to face. He turned at the feel of another body beside him and smiled, the boy shifted against Dean as he woke "Mmph, what time is it?"

Nick reached over Dean and grabbed his phone off the bedside table but Dean quickly snatched it from his hands. "Never mind that." He said and Nick laughed, kissing Dean on the cheek softly before moving to kiss him full on the lips "Last night was fun."

"Yeah and the night before that." They both weren't one hundred percent sure what this was, but they knew it was nice- Nick was fun to hang out with as a friend and as a fuck buddy. They talked about a lot when they weren't rolling around in the sheets.

Nick laughed happily, biting his lip "Yeah."

Dean smiled, "..So breakfast?"

-

"Guys- flowers or no flowers?" Dean asked out of nowhere, hed been staring at the different types for over five minutes and still couldn't decide. Gabriel frowned and Sam rolled his eyes for no particular reason; it was really starting to become a habit "What for?"

"..I have a date."

Sam was interested now "With who?" He asked, in his head silently praying that it was Castiel, "Cas-

Yes!

"-set me up with this girl Lisa on Halloween, and we're going on a date this weekend- and I'm kinda freakin out." Sam visibly deflated and kept walking, Gabriel pushed the trolley "Cas set you up?- like our Cas?" Dean nodded in confirmation "That dick." Gabriel muttered to himself- Castiel was deflecting his feelings towards Dean by setting him up with some random chick.

"So flowers or no flowers?"

Sam sighed "How well do you know this girl?"

Dean shrugged, thinking "We hooked up on Halloween- but I don't know..a little?"

"Then no flowers." Sam and Gabriel said at the same time, Dean frowned at the flowers "Huh."

-

"Gabe, aren't you going to help?!" Sam yelled dragging the shopping bags into the Novak's kitchen "I am helping." Gabriel said as he lean't on the counter scrolling through his phone and eating a candy bar.

"Really?- I couldn't tell." Sam bitchfaced and went to get more bags "Ugh fine." Gabe set his phone and his delicious candy down and was about to help Sam with the bags when Cas walked in.

"Yo, where are my hot cheetos?" He asked looking around the kitchen, Sam cleared his throat in obvious need for help. Gabriel tsked at his brother forgetting that Sam was carrying tons of bags that he was supposed to help him with "Cas, Cas, Cas."

Cas gave him a weird look "Gabe, Gabe, Gabe?" He repeated "Don't try to change the subject!" Gabriel accused pointing a finger "What the hell are you talking about?" Cas questioned slightly annoyed.

"Upstairs now." Gabriel said and walked past Sam who still very much needed help, Cas frowned confused and went to follow him when he caught a glimpse of his cheetos hanging out of one of the bags Sam was holding.

"Oh there it is!- thanks Sam" He grabbed the bag of chips and followed Gabe just when Sam fell to the ground with a thud "...No problem."

-

"What's up with you?" Cas asked Gabriel as he jumped on his bed and pulled open his bag of chips. Gabriel mimicked him childishly "-Don't play dumb." He said "You set Dean up with Lisa!"