Inbetween Chapters Part 1

Castiel was right Lisa was interesting..she was nice and funny and cute. Dean liked her, he'd been talking to Castiel about their shared interests as Lisa came up to him, red solo cup in hand and pulled him away- he didn't miss the way Cas' face fell as he followed the girl but he didn't stop her.

They drank and they danced for a while until Dean was drunk enough to allow her to drag him up stairs and into one of the bedrooms marked with a taped on tick letting the teens know the room was free to use.

They chuckled as they fell onto the bed, kissing and pawing at each others clothes, Dean yanked away her top and Lisa unzipped his jeans, straddling his waist. They kissed and made out fast and sloppy, both tasting of alcohol and candy. Lisa kissed and nipped at Dean's neck sucking lightly, definitely not hard enough to leave marks.

Dean's mind was blank the only thing on it was the girl above him and getting laid, he sat up to pull his shirt over his head and Lisa tugged off his pants and his boxers followed right after, "Want me to-"

Dean nodded quickly "Yeah, go ahead. " Lisa wasted no time in swallowing him down not able to take all of him but enough that Dean yelped in pleasure and pushed his hips up, "Oh fuck yes."

He pulled her long hair and gently fucked into her mouth as she moved, chewing his lip and moaning softly, "Jesus Lis." Her mouth was heaven, "Feels great." He moved his hand and she sped up bobbing her head up in down in swift moves, "Lis I'm gonna come."

All of a sudden her fingers were circled around the base of his dick and his high was coming down "What the?-" Lisa chuckled as her lips slid off his cock, "I thought you'd want to fuck me."

Dean laughed, "I was going to do that after!" Lisa shook her head, "But I want it now." Dean ran his tongue over his bottom lip in thought, "Okay, swap with me" She smiled triumphantly and they swapped places so that Dean was between her legs and she was on the pillow as he pulled away her pants, putting them aside so he could pull down her lacey black panties to her ankles.

Dean pushed apart her legs and dipped two fingers into her cunt not letting them go too deep, "Yes." She gasped and Dean smirked bending down to lick at her folds as he thrusted his fingers, Lisa had one hand holding onto the pillow for dear life and the other was holding Dean between her legs.

Out of nowhere the door opened and Dean cursed at himself for forgetting to lock it but Lisa didn't seem to notice and luckily whoever opened it closed it right away leaving them alone once again.

Dean pulled away and Lisa's moan died in her throat "I gotta get a condom." He told her, "Turn over."

She nodded and rolled onto her front, waiting for Dean to fish a condom out of his wallet and get it over his cock. Dean kept his hands at Lisa's waist, temporarily moving one so that he could use it to press into her, not stopping until his pelvis met her ass "Lis?"

Lisa nodded, her dark hair covering the pillow before her "Yeah you can move." Dean moved his hips slow and firm, squeezing his hands just slightly around Lisa's waist, thrusting his hips in controlled motions aiming to hit her g-spot.

"Oh fuck." She moaned into the pillow, "Little- fuck, little faster." Dean moaned at the request and started to speed up though trying not to just pound into her, Lisa nodded "Yeah fuck-that's good."

Lisa was hot and tight around Dean, it been too long since he'd had sex with a girl, the feeling was intensified by ten. He focused himself on her pleasure and the feeling of just being inside her and it felt very much great but to Dean it didn't mean anything. He'd spent too long having meaningful sex that now he craved it more than one night stands.

But this was good, yeah it was good "Fuck Lisa," Dean panted, his orgasm was beginning to creep up on him "Please tell me you're close."

"Just- mm..f-fa-faster."

Dean nodded brokenly and sped up the movement of his hips, squeezing ever so slightly at Lisa's ass, loving the sounds she made with every thrust he gave, grabbing the sheets as she did so "Oh fuck, oh fuck- Dean." They both moaned loudly as they came to their climax's. Dean thrusted lazily a couple more times before pulling out and tying off the condom, tossing it in the trash bin that sat near the bed.

"Lis? You ok?" Dean asked, grabbing her clothes for her. Lisa accepted the garments, nodding "I'm fucking perfect Winchester- and we are definitely doing that again, so many times." 

Dean laughed out loud. "You are so drunk." They kissed sweetly, "C'mon, I'll get you home."

Yes, Sam was the one who walked in on them, hence the line in Halloween about Sam walking in on 'Dean going down on some girl'.