Chapter 3: Get To Know Me

"Sam come on we're going to be late let's go!" Dean yelled through the house for the second time; they were heading to the Novak's to hang out at their giant pool since it had been blazing hot for the past couple days.

"You just want to see your boyfriend Dean" Sam muttered stalking down the stairs and swinging his bag over his shoulder, their mom turned around instantly dropping the plate she was washing into the sink "Boyfriend?- what boyfriend?"

Dean smacked Sam upside the head "He's not my boyfriend!" Sam grinned, he enjoyed teasing his brother "I swear I saw you guys making out in the Impala the other day" He lied smoothly.

Their mom smiled "Dean?"

Dean scoffed "That never happned- you bitch" Sam shook his head "Denial, denial, denial."

"Okay what about you and Gabriel?"

"There is no me and Gabriel jerk" Sam said way to quickly, Mary perked up again "Who's Gabriel?"

"Sorry mom were going to be late!-" Sam yelled turning to his lauging brother and pushing him towards the door.

..

The brothers stood staring at the large pool area, Charlie was sitting on the edge of the pool in her cute light yellow bikini laughing with Cas and Gabriel's younger sister Anna in her tan pink two peace and Jo was racing one of the Novak brothers Lucifer across the big pool.

Cas was tanning with his shirt on and Gabriel was- wait were was Gabriel?, He wasn't at the pool which made Sam curious, he turned to Dean "Tell Cas I said hi I'll be right back."

Dean grimaced at his brother's weirdness but ultimately shrugged it off, heading over to Cas who was sat on one of the pool chairs reading some book.

"Sup buddy" He greeted with a smile, Cas looked up from his book and immediately broke out into a grin "Dean, you made it" He sat up and put the book down "Where's Sam?"

"Don't know he ran off when we got here."

Cas huffed hoping it didn’t have anything to do with his scheming brother, but before he could open his mouth a certain bouncy redhead ran up to them "Dean!" She exclaimed happily pulling him into a hug.

"Hey Charles."

"So now that you're here, what should we do first?- I was thinking splash challenge or- no that would never work" Dean frowned at Charlie's sudden rambling "What is she on about?" He whispered to Cas.

Cas shrugged lazily and stood up grabbing a drink from the cooler "She does this all the time, you'll get used to it."

Dean chuckled pulling his shirt off before running up to the edge of the pool and doing a cannonball right next to Anna who was towelling off causing the water to get all over her.

When she got eyes on Dean as he swam to the edge of the pool she looked furious "Dean Winchester you are a dead man!" She scoffed and stood up running over to get her towel

Cas and Charlie ran over to him "Do you actually think she'll try to kill me?" Dean asked sounding somewhat scared of Anna's threat

"I doubt it"

"Definitely" Charlie said at the same time getting a bitchface from Dean before he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the water "Dean!"

Him and Cas broke out laughing as the redhead swam back up to catch her breath "Fuck you- both"

Dean grinned "Come on Cas get in" Cas shook his head "Sorry can't doctors orders"

"What does that mean?" Dean asked curiously, Cas ran his tounge over his bottom lip "I had surgery last week"