Chapter 17: Sex, Violence, Smoking &- Love

Luckily when Sam got home there wasn't anyone there to ask questions since Michael had left so he just ran up to his room, making sure to lock the door behind him not wanting to be disturbed at all.

He sighed and looked for some more comfortable clothes to change into. After discarding his tux, he got a pair of plaid pajama pants and he found himself grabbing the hoodie Gabriel had given him a while back when he'd been sick.

He didn't want to smile but the hoodie smelt so much like Gabriel but it didn't change anything Gabriel had still lied to him. He sighed and fell onto the small bean bag in the corner, he felt like an idiot, of course Gabriel never really had feelings for him, I mean why would he?

And the worst part is that Sam still has feelings for him, and no matter how hard he tries they aren't going away anytime soon. He picked up his ukulele and began to strum it lightly, he did this sometimes when he needed to calm himself, he was trying to find the right tune and when he did he started to play as memories of him and Gabriel ran through his head like an old movie.

-

"Oh my god Gabe stoooppp." Sam whined tiredly, it was ten am on a Saturday and Gabriel had climed in through his window (because apparently that's their thing) and has been trying to get him to hang out ever since.

Gabriel threw another skittle at him "Come on Sammy, we only have one life to live so let's live it!" But Sam just groaned "Gabriel it's Saturday, let me sleep."

"Sorry Samshine no can do"

Sam huffed, he ultimately decided that Gabriel wasn't going to stop until he got up so he managed to pick himself up and- sneeze!

He sneezed again causing his hair to go everywhere, and then suddenly he felt his head start to throb in pain "Ugh, Gabe I think I'm sick." He finally said and sat back down on his bed wrapping his shaking arms around himself.

Gabriel frowned and stopped throwing skittles, giving Sam a once over "Yeah, you look sick too."

Sam rolled his eyes "Thanks"

"That's not what I-" He sighed and pulled off his hoodie "What are you doing?" Sam asked recoiling slightly when Gabriel was left in his thin white shirt.

Gabriel chuckled "Calm down I'm just giving you my hoodie, you look cold."

"Gabriel I don't need your- achu!" Sam sneezed again "Okay maybe I do." He muttered quietly taking the soft light pink hoodie from Gabriel's hands and putting on over his gray t-shirt.

He smiled hugging the hoodie close, "So warm." it was like he was hugging a cloud, a cloud that smelled like candy- and Gabriel and he kind of liked it, but he wasn't going to say that aloud.

Gabriel found himself staring but he chose not to comment on how cute Sam looked in his hoodie with his red nose but instead to take care of his friend "Welp, since you're sick, it looks like I'll have to take care of you."

Sam shook his head "Gabe you don't have to do that really, Dean usually does that when I'm sick."

"It's no problem Sam, just think of me as your guardian archangel."

                                 -

"Okay it's on." Gabriel nodded turning the camera 'round to face him "April 22nd 2016- the squirrels have taken over and mankind as we know it is forever changing."