1

Mira Shore:

~Bright blue ocean eyes~Bright blue hair ~elf ears of course ~ 4'3 is the height ~large breasts~big bum ——————————————

~Bright blue hair
~elf ears of course
~ 4'3 is the height
~large breasts
~big bum
——————————————

I'm Mira Shore, in 18. Im going to catch you up a little bit about hunters, elves, history, and other supernatural facts.

I'm a water elf. Also known as the last elf living. Why am I the last elf living? Hunters killed off my kind.

It started hundreds of years ago with these evil hunters. They were power hungry. They were so power hungry that it got to the point that they would kill us elves for our power.

This kept going on and on. The elf population was shrinking. Elf races were dying out. It started with the earth elf. They disappeared off the face of the map. Then the night elf's. Then the fire elf's and it just kept going on.

There is many races of us elves. I just so happen to be a water elf. Like my parents. Even if you have the same genes as your parents, you can become any race of an elf. It's up to the elf god and goddess.

Once any supernatural force hits the age of 18, we stop aging. We have to be careful when we go out in public so we don't get noticed.

Werewolves, vampires, and all that good stuff is real. They have been since this world was created. The humans thought we were just myths until one day a hunter caught a werewolf shifting back into human form.

He was so fascinated and disgusted that he looked into it more. He started to obsess over it. Then one day he loaded a gun and started to fire at them.

But, that didn't work. Why? He didn't use silver bullets. So after werewolves were discovered. Hunters started to discover more and more of us supernatural forces.

Us forces learned that we must depend on each other to survive so it's all mutual. Everyone of us are alliances.

I heard that once the other forces found out that elves were "extinct" they were pretty heartbroken. Ya supernatural forces can be mates, no matter what supernatural race you are.

I have my inner elf name Oceania. She's very quiet. She rarely speaks since all the other elves were slaughtered. You get your elf as soon as you are born.

So I've been an elf my entire life. Like most of my life I have lived in this small cave that I can't stand living in anymore.

I want to get out of the cave and explore. I want to kill all the hunters but, I can't do it by myself. I got up and shoved my clothes in a bag before I took off running towards one of the closest werewolf packs.