19

"I just... thought I heard something." He said quietly. "In my stomach?" I asked confused. "It was just your stomach growling or whatever." He said while chuckling and my face flamed up.

"So why didn't you just tell me that earlier so I didn't have to ignore you?" I asked with a pout playing on my lips. "Because. I thought it was something else at first." He said.

Before I could ask we were interrupted. It was Bree. "Let's go." She said as she dragged me out and away from Felix. Well then. That was...not a good moment to take me away from my mate when we were in an important conversation.

"So. I think we should hit up the mall first. Then we will go out to eat and then we will laid up on snacks and watch movies and chill for the rest of the night." She said excitedly.

"So we are basically getting fat." I said amused with a smile. "Not basically. We are getting fat." She said with a grin. We both started laughing because we are idiots. Why else would we laugh?

I still couldn't stop thinking about what Felix said. It's bothering me and my elf has been mumbling things inside my head but, when I ask her what she is saying, she goes quiet. It's annoying because it sounds like I'm going crazy.

••• ••• •••

I sighed. My arms held all kinds of bags that were almost falling off. Being a small person sucks. We decided to take my bags back to me and Felix's home so it wouldn't be such a hassle tomorrow.

Her arms were covered with my bags too. The door opened since we both kicked it repeatedly. It was Felix and Beau. There eyes widened at the sight of bags.

"We decided to drop these off so it wouldn't be a hassle tomorrow." I explained tiredly. "Yeah. I'm so glad I could finally get her to pick something up. Like almost at the end of the mall trip but, we went back to other stores which consisted me finding outfits for her as she was low key sleeping." Bree said as she glared at me at the end.

"I'm a small person. I just... need sleep and that was quite boring." I said. "We can cook." She said with a mischievous look in her eye.

"NO!" Beau and Felix shouted. I chuckled and shoved past them as I went upstairs with Bree following me. We set the bags in my closet and she was so in love with my closet.

"We should be idiots for one day." She said. I grinned and nodded. Being an idiot sounds fun. She took me hand and we went flying down the stairs and out the opened door, not even shutting it.

We both hopped in the car and half my body was out the window because I love the smell of the air. It's pine and forest in general. Hints of water could be caught here and there. Not even ten feet from the house Felix's voice could be heard.

"MIRA! PUT YOUR ENTIRE BODY IN THE CAR!" He yelled protectively. I started to moan and groan in protest. I saw the Felix was walking off the porch. "Step on it lady!" I screeched and she winced but, she did. I put a little bit of my body back in the car as she sped up.

I was laughing with her when she turned the radio on and a song came on. I didn't know the song or singer but, I liked it.

"YUNGBLUD!" She screeched and it was my turn to wince before I put more of my body out the window when I heard a car behind us. I turned around and I saw Felix and Beau.

Felix looked angry as fuck and Beau looked the same. I slowly turned around before climbing back in. "Uh. We got a pretty pissed Felix and a pretty pissed Beau on our tails." I said nervously.

She smirked as she stepped on it and I went wide eyed. This. This is scary. "Bree." I whimpered as I pulled my knees to my chest. She slowed down and was at a normal speed. We did lose Felix and Beau. She had her head poked out the window.

"BREE!" I screamed before everything went black.

Third persons POV
(Just to be fair. You guys deserve to know what happened.)

Bree poked her head out her window as she looked behind her. Mira was looking out the back windshield and was relieved. She didn't want to deal with Felix's wrath, let alone the petty arguments they have.

She turned around to face the front windshield when she saw something in the road. A massive fallen tree.

"BREE!" Mira screamed but, it was too late. They had already crashed into the tree. Mira went flying out the windshield since she forgot to buckle up and over the tree before she started to roll down a steep ditch.

Bree was awake and she was crying. She couldn't move her legs and she only felt pain in them. She screamed as she realized her future Luna, her best friend wasn't in the car no more.

Beau and Felix were casually driving along in anger even though they weren't that pushed when they heard a scream.

"Bree." Beau gasped as he little tucked and rolled out of the car before he shifted into his large red wolf and running off towards the area that the crash has taken place.

He went to the drivers side before he shifted and soon Felix was here. Felix grabbed a pair of shorts and tossed them to Beau before going to the passenger side.

"I-I can't f-feel my legs." Bree said before she started to cough up blood. "We need to get her to the hospital." Beau said quickly before he looked into the passenger side as his face paled.

He then looked at the windshield and his eyes widened. "Dude." Beau whispered and Felix followed his gaze before his eyes widened.

He looked in front of the car. Under the car. Then he jumped over the massive tree as he heard cars pull up. He looked at two of his warriors. Zac and Zayn, the twins.

"Help me find your Luna." He growled at them and they quickly followed him. They were searching the road and they still couldn't find her. It doesn't make since to them.

Another warrior that tagged along to help, Zaylee was searching on the sides of the road. "ALPHA! I FOUND HER!" Zaylee yelled and soon was coming up the hill, holding an almost lifeless Mira.

Felix thanked Zaylee quietly before taking his precious little mate, Mira before quickly running with his wolf speed to the pack hospital. He looked around and saw no one.

"SOMEONE GET THERE ASS OUT HERE! MY MATE, YOUR LUNA NEEDS HELP!" He roared which soon had the best doctors and nurses running out to save their Luna. Their Alphas mate. The last elf alive.