10

I groaned as I woke up because I wanted to sleep longer but, two things were holding me back. One, I was starving and Two, I really needed to pee.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had a killer headache to.

Because you went over our limits dumbass. Oceania said.

I sighed. Felix was sleeping next to me with his arm wrapped around my waist. I gently took his arm off me and I got up.

I went to the bathroom and I went pee. I looked up in the mirror as I washed my hands and I was pale. Like super, super pale. I had bags under my eyes and my eyes looked tired in general.

I realized I was in one of Felix's T-Shirts. I pulled on a pair of the white leggings I own that went well with the black shirt.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and started to eat an apple. Jaylee and Bree walked in giggling. They saw me and sighed in relief.

"You need more food then that young lady." Jaylee said as she started to cook. "How are you feeling? You don't look to well." Bree said.

"Exhausted. And I have a killer headache." I said tiredly. "Well. After you eat and drink some water and some orange juice you can go back to bed." Jaylee said as she gave me a plate of waffles.

I started to eat it as I made small talk as they were mostly talking. I drank the whole bottle of water and Jaylee got me a cup of orange juice as she gave it to me.

I gulped it down quickly. "Thank you. I'll see you guys later. I promise. I just. Need sleep. A lot of it." I said as Beau, Jason, and Jace walked in laughing. They looked at me.

"How do you feel Jace?" I asked. "I'm fine because of werewolf healing but, I should be asking you how you feel." He said with a raised brow.

"Exhausted" I said. "And don't forget the killer headache." The girls chimes in. I glared at them because now they won't help me.

I wasn't technically going to go back to bed. I was going to get ready and go to my old territory and ya know. Get a few things.

"Is there a reason you didn't tell us?" Beau asked while crossing his arms and raising a brow in a protective manner. Only because he is Beta and in future Luna.

I pursued my lips while raising my eyes brows. "No. No. Not at all." I lied. "Pwetty pwease." Jace said as he pulled the puppy dog face on me. "God damn it." I mumbled since it worked. I looked back up.

"I wanted to go to my old territory but, I already know that since these two dummy's said it. I have to go back to bed or wait until tomorrow or one of you will get Felix and I'm not dealing with his annoying ass." I said as I passed them and went upstairs.

I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I sighed in content. This felt amazing.