4

Now we were all in a bigger meeting room. All the alphas and Luna's were sitting down with any other gamma or beta female while the beta or gamma male leaned against the wall.

I just stood up by the window. But, I quickly got out of the window view. What if there were hunters watching us? And they discovered I was here?

"As you all know, Mira is the last elf on this earth. The last water elf. She wants apart of this war." James said and immediately people were like no. Even Felix.

"I'm joining the fight. As what I have heard so far you guys could use the help. I know how to fight. With and without my powers." I said seriously.

"James. I've never seen her this serious. It's very...scary." Jace whispered loudly to James. Jason chuckled lightly.

"No. Your my mate and I will not be letting you fight." Felix said while glaring at me. "You might be my mate and you might be a werewolf and that might be why your being so possessive but, listen here you prick. You will not order me around or else I'll be beating your nine foot ass." I hissed angrily.

People were wide eyed and shocked that I was angry. "Woo. I don't think I've ever seen the angry side of an elf. You never want to get on there bad sides." Jace said.

"You don't intimidate me little mate." He growled. I took the water from the jug and made an orb around his face until I knew that he needed to breath again so I left the water there but, it dropped when I wasn't concentrating on him no more.

He gasped. "I'm your mate. Don't disrespect me." He growled. His wolf was surfacing. "I know I'm your mate and you've been disrespecting me from moment one you asshat." I hissed.

"Calm down Mira. Just forget the prick is here." Jaylee said calmly to me. I nodded as I went back to my serious expression.

"Your the last elf Mira. We are just scared of losing you." Maddie said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. "I might be the last elf but, I will not stay in hiding as you guys fight. I want to help. I want apart of this war. I will be apart of this war." I said.

"Mira." James sighed. "Don't Mira me. I'm joining the fight and that's it. It will take place here." I said as I circled the clearing on the map where two rivers are on either side of the clearing.

"Why there?" Jace asked. "Because. Then I could take the water and make a big wave from either side. Wash it on shore and over the hunters. Only taking the weapons of course. That will also catch them off guard." I said.

"And where will you be? Surely not in the open. Right?" Felix said calmly. "No. I could do it from a high place." I said. "Okay. There is a treehouse close to the clearing." Jaylee said.

"I could station there and do my part." I said. "Then they will know there is an elf nearby." Felix's beta deadpanned. "Watch it. I'm already pissed off and I'm not in the mood for anymore pissing off. So please. Watch the tone." I snapped as my nerves were disappearing one by one.

"Your not coming to the war." Felix said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. I was mad was one way to put it. I stomped out and went up the stairs.

I quickly packed my bag and took off running. I started to run towards the border of the territory. I'll do it by myself then. I went back to my cave and stayed there.

I just need to make a new plan.