17

Bree and I were talking on one of the many couches in the living room as Felix cooked. Beau was in the kitchen talking with Felix to keep him company.

"I didn't see it either! I thought they'd wait a little bit but, now there will be a baby in a few months. Man. I hope this baby takes after Jaylee." Bree said.

"Exactly." I said. "I really thought James was going to kill Jason there for a minute but, you stepped in and saved his ass." Bree said while laughing some.

"I kinda wanted the poor kid to meet his kid. Also I just knew James was excited deep down. Most older brothers just want to play the protective roll when they can." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah. Right. Beau is constantly up my ass. He's always like, when you find your mate I'm going to talk to him." She said with a weird voice at the end.

We both started to laugh uncontrollably. "When you find your mate, I'm going to talk to him." I mimicked in a deep voice. "Girls?" We heard Beau ask concern.

We spun around. We saw the look of concern and confusion on his face and Felix walked in behind him also oblivious to what was going on.

I turned to look at Bree and she looked at me before we both bursted out laughing. "Dinner is ready. Come on girls." Felix said with amusement in his voice.

"We are having..." beau trailed off as he pointed to Felix. "Quesadillas." He said. Then he looked at me. "I made you veggie quesadillas weirdo." He said.

I pouted. "I'm sorry." I said. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me with him to follow him.