20

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

Shut up you stupid thing.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

"Stupid beeper machine." I snapped as I snuggled into a pillow but, it was hard because I could barely move and laughter rang out through my ears.

"Baby. Open your eyes." I heard Felix. I groaned. "One more hour." I begged. "It's been three months." He said. I immediately shot up wide eyes and I felt heavier.

I looked down and saw that my tummy was very swollen. I screamed. "I knew you were pregnant. I just. Wasn't entirely sure." He said as he hugged me tightly. I saw that Bree was in a wheel chair with a sad look.

I grabbed water from the sink and I pushed it towards Bree and she was wide eyed, not knowing what I was doing. I knew she wouldn't be able to walk after that and I was right.

She's a werewolf, she would have been healed by then. She winced in pain before I dropped the water and wiped the blood away from my nose.

She stood up and everyone gasped. Beau went to her and started to help her walk again. Soon Jaylee ran in with a baby in her arms. Jason, Jace, James, and a unfamiliar girl behind them.

"My baby, are you okay." She asked and then she saw my stomach. "Your pregnant." She said shocked. "Yeah i know. I didn't even know until now." I said with a shocked look.

The baby looked at me and giggled. "My goodness. Your a cutie." I said as I took the baby from her. "Her name Helena." Jason said proudly. "Like that song that My Chemical Romance made." Bree said softly as she stared at the baby that I was cooing at.

"I think someone has already fell in love." Jace teased. "Oh come here bubba." I said while looking up and using my free arm to hug him tightly.

"I've missed you too sissy." He said with teary eyes. I went wide eyed. "Oh no. Why are you crying?" I asked while getting emotional to.

"It's just. I've always wanted a sister." He cried as he pulled me into a very tight hug. I used my free arm to hug him back. "I've always wanted a brother." I said softly.

I heard him sniffle. "Well. Your in luck. You got me and Jason and James and another sister. James finally found his mate. Jacia." He said while motioning to a tall, slender, beautiful women.

She had long blond hair. She was slender but, strong. She had dark brown eyes and her lips were in a smile as her eyes held nervousness.

I could tell she wanted me to accept her. She had curves in all the right places but, I still had a few questions. "As you know James is like a brother to me. Correct." I said in a serious tone. Felix gave me a pointed look but, I ignored and stared at Jacia. She nodded nervously.

"I know he is hard to handle. I wish you luck." I said with wide eyed and she looked relieved. I turned to James with a pointed look. "And as for you young man. Break her heart I'll break you." I threatened before turning to the baby and started to play with the baby.

"Say welcome to the family Jacia." I said to e baby. "She's only three months old." Jason laughed.

"Elcome o e amily cia." Helena babbled out. Everyone was wide eyed. "The perks of bringing an elf. Right Helena." I said while peppering her face in kisses while she giggled before looking at her seriously.

"Boys are stupid these day young one. So. They have to be approved by auntie Mira. Understand. They just want to break your heart nowadays and I don't want my baby nieces heart broken. I mean. I know that I wouldn't let them get away with it. Let alone your dad and uncles. They'll have him by his head but, me." I trailed off while giggling ignoring the amused eyes but, concerned faces.

"I'll make sure he was never born. I can tell that your going to be very special when you grow older. I can feel it. But, please promise me that you will hate shopping and you will be just like your dad when it comes to shopping but, promise me. And I mean it to be just like your momma. She is absolutely hilarious. You might already know that but, I need to see more people like Jaylee which is your mom." I said.

Helena's curious dark blue eyes stared up at me like she was actually comprehending it. I knew that her inner wolf that hasn't came out will tell her when she is older.

"Now. When you grow older too. The decisions get harder. I know for a fact. But, you won't always be guided through. Your dad and mom would want you to be a strong beta. I'm going to say princess because that's what you are." I said while smiling and tickling her belly causing her to start squealing.

I stopped tickling her as she quietly giggled with a big grin. I smiled warmly down at her. "I know this might be to soon but, your wolf... I can feel her and she is a strong, stubborn wolf. If I were a wolf I would love her. She has humor too. And. Your a very lucky girl to have her. She's going to protect you on your wildest journeys and you have a rare wolf." I squealed at the end as I hugged the baby close.

She just giggled. "For some reason. I feel like she comprehended all that." Jason said while smiling. "I think when Helena needs advice or someone to talk to, I'll bring her to Mira." Jaylee said.

I looked up at Jace. "How is your friendship with your little mate?" I asked with a grin. His smile turned into a large grin. "I'm her best friend but, what is funny is that she tells her parents I'm her boyfriend. Like dating wise." He said while smirking. I started to laugh.

"Looks like you got the charm." I said while giving him a fist bump. "So do you. Your going to make an absolutely amazing mother. Your going to be one of the wisest elves in history." He said.

I smiled. "I'm not going to be the only elf anymore." I said with a softer smile. "No you aren't." Felix said proudly.