11

I realized I only grabbed my white strapless bra and white underwear. I already put the towel in the hamper and I'm not about to get it out.

I peeked my head out the door and saw that Felix was on his phone. "Mi amor. It's not nice to stare." He said as he didn't look up. "Get me my robe." I said. He looked up and saw the upper half of my body and his eyes darkened.

He groaned and looked up. I smirked. This is my chance to be a mean mate. He wasn't looking down. "I won't look. I promise." He said.

I opened the door and walked over to him and straddled him. "Mira." He growled out. I started to leave feather light kisses on his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

My elf wanted more, she wanted to take control and sometimes it was hard to fight her. So I gave her control.

Oceania's POV
I was in control and it's been awhile. I started to suck on the middle of his neck earning a soft groan from him as he held onto my hips tightly. It's my body too as I'm apart of her so. *mentally flips hair*

"Mira." He growled. "It's not Mira anymore Felix. It's Oceania." I said seductively. I'm not going to lie. I wanted him and only him.

I used the water from the glass on the nightstand to go over to the door and to turn it so it would lock. Then I put it back in the cup.

His hands were roaming over my body. Mira stayed quiet. She wasn't fighting or saying anything. She wanted what I wanted but, she was afraid of admitting it.

She wanted to tease him at first but, I knew deep down. She wanted him to take control. I'm basically in her head all day. I know her and I know all her kinks.

She might not look like the kinky type of person but, her kinks are pretty dirty. I won't ask why but, they are.

He growled lowly. "You have to stop and give Mira back control. She doesn't want to mate yet." He growled out.

I went up to his ear and bit lightly. "Oh but, she does. We both want you." I whispered and soon my back was against the bed.
End of POV

Felix's POV
I looked down at the beauty beneath me. Her eyes weren't the normal ocean blue. They were the sea green which must mean that Oceania, her elf took over.

"I want Mira in control when I do this." I said. She nodded and soon the normal ocean blue eyes were back and staring up at me.

"Are you sure you want this? To be marked and mated?" I asked. She nodded. "Mira. I'm serious. Once I begin I won't be able to stop. And I have to mark you again in human form and it will still hurt. And we have to mate right after because that's the rules." I said seriously as I looked at her.

I've been wanting to ravish her body the moment I saw her but, I didn't for a reason. "Will you just hurry up. I've been literally dying to have you." She said.

I raised a brow at her with a smirk. "Who wouldn't want you. You are mine though." She said possessively. I don't think I have seen this side of her.

"How does an elf mark their mate?" I asked confused. Beau never told me how it worked. "You'll find out soon." She said with a smirk.