25

Birth is painful.

Especially the labor part. It was too late to get an epidural but, I wasn't going to get one anyway. One, needles scare the hell out of me and two, I didn't want Andrè to come out drugged.

But, I Now was holding my beautiful baby boy. Andrè Felix Shore Haze was born. And guess what. HE'S A LIGHT ELF!

Soon Jaylee, James, Jacia, Jason, and Jace walked in. "Guys, he's a light elf!" I whisper yelled causing them to laugh quietly.

"And he's healthy." Felix added while glaring at me since he thought I only cared about the elf part. I looked at my son.

His two different eye colors staring up at me. Really his right eye has two colors. It's mostly green like Felix's eyes but, then there was thick dark ocean blue lines in the green.

His other eye described his elf. It was the lightest blue I have ever seen. Almost white to be real with you. His hair that he had was white.

"His eyes." Jace whispered in love. I held the baby out towards him and he took the baby and smiled down at him. "Welcome to the world Andrè Felix Shore Haze." He said but, then he spoke.

"You my friend are going to have a long name to deal with. But, it's a good name. You look like your..." He stopped once I glared at him.

"A loving mate to your future mate." I said while glaring at the idiot before me, I knew what he was about to say. He was going to say that my son looked like a ladies man.

"Baby, calm down." Felix laughed as he rested back next to me while wrapping his arm around my waist. "Mhm. Please. He was going to call our son a l-a-d-i-e-s man." I said.

Everyone was amused. "That's going to be true." He said smirking until he realized I was dead serious. "I swear if our son breaks a girls heart. I'm going to break him. A girls heart is easy to break, yes, but, it's never easy to mend back together." I said seriously.

"Alright. Well folks. We'll take it from the wise one." He announced in a deeper voice as he was trying to mimic someone's voice but, he failed miserably. I'm guessing this is a guy thing because all the guys laughed, leaving us girls confused.

Jaylee was holding Helena and I made grabby hands. She chuckled and gave me her. "My little niece!" I squealed. "Older then my wittle son." I said while giggling, imagining how those two will get along.