5

Felix's POV
Everyone sighed with sadness. My mate ran off and we can't track her because somehow elves can do that.

Most of this is my fault. "W-we have to find her." Jaylee said as she wiped her tears away. "Well duh." Jace said.

"Did she happen to tell you where she has been hiding all these years when she told you her story?" James asked Jaylee.

"Y-yeah. A cave." She said. My little mate has lived in a cave since she was seven. I knew of a cave close to here. "I'll go check out that cave close to here." I said as I started to walk off towards the trees where I stripped out of my outfit. I shifted into my huge auburn wolf.

I took off towards the cave and soon I was there. I walked in and she was rummaging through her bags. I nudged her with my head and she gasped as she fell on her butt.

Oops, I scared her. "F-Felix?" She asked. I nodded my large wolf head and laid my head on her lap as I laid down. She started to stroke my fur.

"I'm still fighting in the war. It's either you let me help all of you or I will go out there by myself and kills hunters." She said.

The second option is much more dangerous. I growled lowly and I pushed her back and stood above her in wolf form. She looked scared and confused.

I shoved my wolf head in her neck and I inhaled her scent before I slowly licked the spot I'd mark her in wolf form.

I could feel her breathing stop as her body became tense but, she relaxed and shoved my head closer to her neck.

I growled lowly before I sank my teeth into her neck. The bite in wolf form will end up around her neck as a random pattern to show she is mine. Or picture.

When I mark her in human form it will by words saying that she is mine most likely. Then we have to mate right after.

She released a scream and tried to shove me away but, I won't stop until me and my wolf are satisfied. I know the pain hurts when marked but, you have to deal with it.

I finally pulled away and looked at her. She looked scared. I licked her neck until the blood was cleaned up even though I didn't want to taste her blood because well.... she's my mate.

I shifted back and I knew I was naked. She gasped and covered her eyes. Women.

I uncovered her eyes. "Hey. This..." I said as I motioned towards my manhood. "Is all yours." I said. Her entire face flamed up and I held back my laugh.

"I feel more comfortable with the first option but, you have to stay in the treehouse with a few guards." I said seriously. She nodded and hugged me. I was a little shocked that she hugged me but, I hugged back.

"Everyone is sad that you left." I said quietly. She pulled away and took off. I shifted and followed at her pace which is a fast pace for an elf.

Soon we were in the territory. I shifted back and got dressed before I walked out to see her hugging Jaylee tightly.