23

The nursery was completely finished. By that, I mean it is set up. Everything is in place. I was currently sitting in the new room Felix made for me since I like art. I was drawing a picture of the water when it's floating in the air.

I've been struggling with what to draw. It's like...I don't even know. Art block I guess. I continued drawing but, stopped when my stomach started to hurt. It must be the baby kicking.

"Calm down Andrè." I whispered rather harshly before going back to drawing when Felix walked in. He sat across from me. "I'm getting worried." He said.

"Why?" I asked, not looking up, I was focused on drawing and only drawing right now. If I stop it will probably stay unfinished.

"You still haven't had Andrè yet. He should have been born by now." He said with a frustrated tone. I sighed knowing I needed to comfort him and leave the drawing alone. I set the sketchbook aside and stood up as I walked over to a spot closer to him.

"I know but, he's fine. We just have to give-." I stopped when the door was thrown open and Bree walked in with mom following her. Felix's mom. Remember.

"We are trying some things to try to get you to go in labor." Mom said and Beau ran in breathless. "I. Tried. To. Stop. Then." He panted.

I sighed and got up and followed them to the kitchen. Bree soon handed me a spoon of hot sauce. I easily ate it. I love hot sauce. Pregnant or not.

"I don't think that one is going to work. She eats that shit all the time." Felix said as he walked in. "Come on. Jumping jacks. We will join." Bree said.

Mom made the boys go elsewhere. Soon I was doing jumping jacks but, after three. I was lying on the floor panting.

My mate looked amused. I thought he was gone.