13

"Do you have to leave?" Jaylee wailed as she hugged me tighter and I hugged her tighter. "I'm afraid so friend." I cried. This has been going on for about ten minutes. With me and Jaylee just saying goodbye.

"Promise me that you'll visit." She cried. "I promise. I swear on Felix's life that I will visit." I said. "Really. Bring me into this." Felix grumbled.

"Come here dork and give me a hug before you leave." Jason said. I pulled away from Jaylee and pulled Jason into a tight hug. "You take care of my Jaylee. You understand." I said. He laughed.

"She's my mate and girlfriend. Of course I'll take care of the other dork." He said. "I wouldn't call her that when she is pregnant." I warned quietly as Jaylee was fuming with anger now.

"Dully noted." He said wide eyed. "Come here bubbles." Jace said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. "You make sure you get closer to Jade. And make sure to keep your brother out of dumb stuff." I said.

He nodded and saluted me. I looked at James and hugged him. "Look for your mate you doofus. Host a mate ball or something." I said. "Okay. Okay." He laughed. "I'm serious. When I come to visit. You better have a mate or else. Maybe a pup." I said. He chuckled.

"Alright. I'll start looking for her." He said with a smile. I nodded. I looked at Roy and Ray. "You two... just be nice to each other and give me a hug." I said as I pulled them into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry mi amor but, it's time to leave." Felix said. "God dang it." Bree said crying as she hugged Jaylee tighter. Beau rolled his eyes. I punched him in the arm and he gasped as he held his arm. "Ow." He said as he looked at me.

"Loosen up." I said ignoring his confused look. "She's saying, stop being a dick." Felix said and I nodded. Beau laughed. "Alright. I'm sorry." He said as he playfully punched me in the arm.

I started to pout. I was picked up by Felix and I was soon on his shoulders. "Hey. Now I'm taller then all of you. I ain't short anymore." I said happily.

They all laughed. "That's not fair." Jaylee said. Jason laughed lightly before he put her on his shoulder. "Walk forward." Jaylee said. Jason rolled his eyes playfully but, he did.

Jaylee outstretched her hand and so did I until we had done a high five. "I'll miss you." She said. "I'll miss you too." I said. Felix started to walk away.

"Can I visit next week?" I asked. He laughed. "You need to at least give James some time to find his mate. You threatened him and you said by the time you visit that he better have a mate." He said.

"True." I said. Beau and Bree were the ones laughing now. I was pouting as I played with Felix's hair.