18

I woke up to the morning light shining through the dark curtains. I sat up and turned the lamp on when I was pulled closer to this little doofus next to me.

I mean I felt warmer, after all I am naked. "Felix. We need to get up and start our day." I said softly as I played with his hair. He groaned and snuggled his head in my side when he gasped and sat up.

I stared at him confused. He put his head back on my stomach like he was listening for something. "What is it?" I asked oblivious to what was going.

"N-nothing." He said as he picked me up and we were soon in the shower. He seemed dazed. "Felix. I want you to be honest with me. What is wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head with a smile. "It's nothing. I know you wanted to do it yourself but, I had a few of my warriors go and get the item you told Jaylee about." He said trying to change the subject.

If he won't tell me what that was about, then I'll ignore him. I grabbed my stuff and quickly got washed up, ignoring anything he said.

I got out of the shower, he stopped talking in mid-sentence, finally realizing I was ignoring him. "Mira." He growled.

I wrapped the towel around me before I walked out and grabbed an outfit.

I brushed my hair out and left it down because it went well with my outfit

I brushed my hair out and left it down because it went well with my outfit. I walked out of the room and there was two guards who were about to knock.

"Luna." They bowed as they handed me the spear before they left. "Thank you." I called out. I knew they heard me but, they must be very busy.

I walked off to the sun room. I opened the windows in it and I sat down as I stared down at the spear and the four daggers.

I inhaled deeply, the smell of the forest was strong. As well as pine. I watched the forest instead of the special weapons that laid before me.

It was a reminder, yes but, it was extremely special and valuable to me. I heard the door open but, I continued to stare straight ahead at the forest.

"Mi amor, what's wrong?" Felix asked pained as he sat beside me. My heart ached at the sound of his voice being in pain. Oceania whined for us to comfort our mate.

But, not until he tells me why he was acting so weird. The door opened and I knew it was Beau and Bree by the way they were quietly talking and the natural elf senses I have.

"Hey bro. Wanna hang out?" Beau asked. "He does. Bree. What can we do? Away from the boys and stuff." I asked as I stuffed my daggers back in my boot and I grabbed the spear that Bree and Beau stared at in awe.

"Well. Your wardrobe isn't so big. So why don't we go to the mall. Then we go out for lunch and we just go to my place and we watch some movies and stuff. We'll have a sleepover." She said.

"Great idea." I said as I started to lead the way through the house. I went to me and Felix's bedroom and I went to the closet that was mine since me and Felix own our own closets.

I laid the spear on the little table in the middle of my closet

I laid the spear on the little table in the middle of my closet. It's more of a cupboard but, eh, who cares.

I then made sure that my hair hid my ears well. "Good." She said. I nodded. We both started to run towards the stairs until I was picked up by Felix.

"I have to talk to my mate for a minute Bree!" Felix called. "Alright. Meet me in the car Mira!" Bree called up the stairs.

Soon I was in a familiar room. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked hurt. "What are you hiding from me? I thought we were suppose to be honest with each other." I said sadly.