2

Felix POV:
Felix Haze:

I'm Felix Haze, I'm 25 but, I look like an 18 year old of course because I'm immortal

I'm Felix Haze, I'm 25 but, I look like an 18 year old of course because I'm immortal. I'm a werewolf, duh. I was sitting in my office with my beta Beau and his sister who is my gamma Bree.

I'm mateless but, I am the most feared pack, I'm the strongest and I'm the alpha of the Haze pack. I'd love to have a mate but, I don't have one sadly.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID. Alpha James Knight. "Who is it?" Bree asked. "Alpha James Knight." I replied as I answered the phone and I put it on speaker.

"Hello." I said in my normal blunt voice. "Alpha Felix?" I heard James ask. "Yes. this is him." I said. "Not all the elves are extinct." He said happily.

I was shocked as well as Bree and Beau. "What?" I said confused. "Mira Shore is a water elf. She has been hiding from the hunters all these years. Currently she is resting in one of the guest rooms. She'll be attending the meeting tomorrow." He said.

"What!? Why!? She's the last elf. We have to protect her." I said. Elves basically were the heart of the supernatural forces. "She wants apart of this war. She's got a lot of anger in her. No matter how hard she tries to hide it. I see it. She was seven when she lost her parents and she told my sister the story. She watched her parents get killed by hunters." He said sadly.

"She's the last elf James. She needs to be heavily guarded and protected until this war is over." I said. "I tried to talk her into it. She came here for a reason. Out of hiding because she wants to help and I think she can. She knows how to fight with her powers. We just have to have the war take place near water." He said.

"She can't fight in this. It's going to be bloody. You know that. And if she dies, what was the point of us becoming happy again knowing that there was still an elf?" I asked.

"I know she is special since she is the last elf walking on this earth but, she has some real potential. To be quite honest she looks pretty strong. She might look innocent and kind but, she might have some kick ass power in her." He said.

"If she really has that kick ass power your talking about. Have her go against one of your warriors. Human form only and no cheating." I said.

"Done. I'll set it up before all the alphas of the werewolves and vamps and shit come." He said. "you such a lazy ass." I laughed. He laughed to. "I know." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Bye James." I said. "Bye Felix." He said and I hung up. I looked up at Beau and Bree.

"There's still an elf out there. They all aren't gone." I said while smiling. It's great to know that the heart of the supernatural forces aren't extinct but, she is a special one. She is the last elf walking among this earth.

The last water elf too. "She should just fight in the war too if she is good at fighting with her element." Beau said. His Spanish accent think.

My pack was built from the ground up in Mexico until we moved to America, down in West Virginia. "Yeah but, the elves were the heart of all us creatures. They are what made us happy basically with their natural loving nature. She's the last one. We can't risk losing her." Bree said with a happy look but, worried eyes.

"If she kicks that guys ass then we will see." Beau said. "It really isn't even our decision to make. It's hers truly." Bree said honestly. "Yeah but, I think all of us supernaturals could agree on protecting her." I said.

"If she is our one shot at winning this thing then we must use her help. Even if we did manage to get her to stay back and the hunters won, there is no point in protecting her if we are all gone. We'd become extinct." Beau said.

"We'll see but, elves are basically extinct besides Mira." I said. "Okay. And. We could use all hands on deck. She clearly has some potential with her element. Not even the mages, wizards, witches, and sorcerers can manage to help that much." Bree said as she leaned back in her chair.

"We just wait and see what she can do I guess. I don't want her in the battle if she can't fight without her element. She can't always rely on it." I said. "True." Beau said as Bree nodded in agreement.

"So now its a waiting game. Come on. We need to pack and head off to bed." I said as I got up from my office chair at my full 9'4 height. Us supernatural forces are naturally tall. Why do you think all the doorways are so large?

"I'll never get use to you being so tall." Bree mumbled as she walked out. Beau and I laughed before we followed in suit. I turned my office light off and walked to my wing of the house.

I have my own house but, I won't move in until I have my mate. I looked at my bed and it was literally calling to me.

"I can't yet. I must shower." I whispered to my bed. I know. I know. But, I'm exhausted. I grabbed me some boxers and my grey joggers.

I went to my en-suite bathroom and placed my clothing on the counter as I stripped out of my clothes. Once I was undressed, I turned the water on and I hopped in.

I started to wash my hair as quick as possible before I washed my body. I turned the water off and got out and quickly dried off before I got dressed and I literally ran to my bed.

I plopped onto it and sank into the cushiony foam. I moaned in delight. It's so comfy. I covered up and turned my lamp off. I might seem like a cold hearted dick but, guess what. I ain't.