15

Finally. We arrived. We were at what was the pack house. "Okay. So I need to grab my things and then we will go to our house." Felix said as he held my hand and led me through the halls as people looked at me in awe.

"Our house?" I questioned as I tried to keep up with him but, boy, he and his long legs weren't making this easy for me at all. I pulled my hand away and I was trying to catch my breath.

"Oh. Sorry. I forgot that you... have short legs." He said. He picked me up bridal style as he walked. "And there is another house that is called the alpha house that is ours. I just didn't want to move in until I had my mate with me." He said.

I smiled about how sweet that is. We arrived in a decent room. He grabbed a suitcase and started to put his clothes in it. I started to help him.

Then I went to the bathroom to grab his bathroom essentials. I started to gather them and I put them in the smallest suitcase and I zipped it up before I walked out.

He was waiting with a very large grin. I smiled at him and I reached my free hand out towards him. He grabbed it and he started to walk at my pace this time.

"We might have to clean it up a bit. It's been awhile since I have been there because I guess I was losing a bit of hope." He said. "It's alright. We can do it." I said with a grin that matched his.

"Then maybe I can cook you something." He said. "You can cook?" I asked shocked. "Yes. Yes I can." He said proudly. "I guess that's good. I tried cooking at James. Jaylee tried to teach me and well... I almost burned down the kitchen, even as she guided me." I said.

"Yeah. We will just... keep you away from the kitchen." He said. I chuckled. "Yeah. It's probably for the best." I said. "Yeah. Don't worry. I like cooking." He said.

"Okay." I said with a smile. He sounds happy when he talks about cooking. We were walking down a path to the right of the pack house and soon I saw a bigger house.