8

My mind went blank and I couldn't see the people anymore. I was in the field alone. The same field I was just practicing at.

I turned around quickly looking for people and I saw a man and women in the middle of the field. They motioned me over so I went over. I realized they were the elf god and goddess.

"The war happens tonight dear, you must stay safe or all of elf kind will be officially extinct." The elf goddess said. "I'm the last elf?" I asked sadly. They nodded with sad smiles.

"But, you won't be if you start mating with your mate." The elf god hunted while wiggling his eye brows. I chuckled lightly with the elf goddess.

"Stay in the treehouse no matter what. We shouldn't be telling you that but, we have to. We want to start giving out the elves again and you are our last hope. Even if someone like your mate get hurt. You must stay in the treehouse." The elf god said seriously.

"Okay. D-Do you know what my brothers elf would have been?" I asked quietly. "He was going to be an air elf." The elf goddess said.

That was a rare elf at the time of my moms pregnancy due to the hunters. "Wow." I said. "Yeah. They were going to name him Wind, simple but, cute. It's hard finding a name for the air elves. Especially boys." The elf goddess said.

I nodded in agreement. It was hard. "Well dear, you must go back." The elf goddess said and before I could say anything else I was back to normal.

Except there was a bunch of people in front of me worried. I sighed. "I'm fine." I said. "Why did that happen?" Ray asked.

"Shit. Anyway. That happened because the elf god and goddess contacted me. Mostly to warn me to stay in the treehouse as I am the last elf now. Um. The war. It kinda happens. Tonight." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"What! We need to get everyone ready." James and Felix said in sync. Everyone took off and I didn't know were to go. I was confused.

Jaylee ran back to me with Bree and took off towards the trees. "We will be staying with you there. Then the rest will be guards." Bree said.

Soon we were waiting in the treehouse. There's bloodshed happening tonight.