14

This car ride is so boring. Felix is just scrolling through his phone. Beau is asleep and so is Bree. I groaned. "Is something bothering you mi amor?" Felix asked not even looking up from his phone.

I opened the bottle of water, I'll just ignore him and play with my powers. I want attention. From him.

I used my power to take the water out of the bottle and now Felix was looking at me. I made it in a circle and I looked at how Bree and Beau were sleeping.

Bree had her legs over Beaus lap and basically I could prank them. The way Bree was sitting, I could make it where it seemed like she peed but, on Beau. That would be hilarious.

Felix was just watching. "What are you doing mi amor?" He asked. I continued to ignore him and I made the water go into a line before I put some on Beaus leg and I quickly put it in the bottle.

Beau stirred a little before he woke up and looked at his leg. His face contorted to disgust. He shoved Bree off him and she gasped as she woke up. "What the hell man?" She said. I giggled at that.

She calls her own brother man. "You peed on me." Beau said disgusted as he pointed to the spot on his leg. "If I peed on you, my pants would be wet to." She said.

I bursted out laughing and Felix was laughing too. I gained control and Beau looked at me. "It was you." He said as he covered his heart dramatically. I grinned like a little kid and nodded.

"Your so evil." Bree said as she got back in her spot and closed her eyes. "Only for you." I said. She kept her eyes closed and laughed.

"Mi amor, come here." Felix said. I continued to play with the water. Beau and Bree were looking at me wide eyed. I didn't listen to Felix and I didn't for a reason.

"Mira." Felix growled. "Oh dear lord." I sighed out. "Why aren't you listening?" He asked with dark, angry eyes. "I'm my own free person. I don't have to listen to you. I can listen to you though if I really wanted to." I said.

He growled and pulled me into his lap and I dropped the water. I hissed in anger. "You made me drop it because your being an angry little asshole." I hissed.

"Don't you dare start with me." He growled. I squirmed and I gave up. I saw the other water bottle and I reached over and grabbed it.

I opened the lid and got off Felix's lap since he thought I was going to stay. He growled. "Mira." He said angrily. I shrugged.

"Mira, get over here." He growled. I rolled my eyes and started to play with the water again. I was concentrating on it.

I made them into little orbs and I made a circle out of them. Beau was watching me do my thing as Felix continued to growl lowly. Bree was slowly dozing off as her eyes kept drooping more and more as she watched me.

I was bored was one way you could put it and this limo wasn't very interesting. It looked interesting at first but, now, it was like hell to me.