7

I was waiting in the empty field with James, Jason, Jace, Jaylee, Felix, Beau, and Bree. We had snipers now and stuff thanks to a shifter.

I didn't have to do it and Felix was happy about it. It's obvious that he didn't want me to have that man swoon for me. I mean I'm glad I didn't have to do it but, I like to help.

We got extra ammo because they are testing me. It's like they don't believe me. There was ten dummy's out in the field and ten bullseye boards off to the side after the dummy's.

Basically I need to shoot all the dummy's dead in the head. So like a hunter, I'd have to shoot the hunter in the head to kill him.

Then there is another table with knives. I actually have a few knives of my dads. I sighed because I was getting bored of waiting for the two wolves who train how to fight in weapons to get here. Roy and Ray, the twin wolves.

I sat down and reached down in my combat boot pulling out one of the few knives stuffed in my boots.

I have two of these knives stuffed in my left combat boot

I have two of these knives stuffed in my left combat boot. In my right combat boot, I have two of the same knives if it but, it's a different knife then the one in my left combat boot.

"Woah

"Woah. Why don't you fight with those?" Jace asked as he looked at them in awe. "Because. They were my fathers." I said.

"Oh. Do you have anything of your moms?" He asked. "No but, speaking of that. I want to go back to where I use to live. Not the cave. When there was still elves." I said.

"No. Not in the middle of this war." Felix said. "I just...wanted to get my mother's item." I said as I turned away and stuffed the knives back in my boots.

The item I want that belonged to my mother is a weapon to. It's a spear. It was a three foot black rod with a three inch glass spear head. The spear head was made of thick glass and it was blue.

"What do you want to get? Maybe I could send a few of my best warriors to get it." James asked. "I'd prefer getting it myself. It's quiet valuable." I said.

Felix snorts. "Because it belonged to your mother." He said. "That and only the elf kind made it." I said offended by his rudeness.

"I-I didn't mean it that way Mira. I just. I don't know how it feels." He said quietly. "You should still be more respectful about it. I have no parents at all. They both died when I was seven dickhead. I've been alone in a cave hiding for eleven years." I said sternly.